5.0 out of 5 stars Love this seller!
Published 22 months ago by Elaird

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it
Im not in love with this sweater, but i liked it enough to keep it. Its comfortable, sleeves are bigger than they appear, not very snug. I would suggest if you like a snug fit, order down a size, want it lose, order your original size.
Published 19 months ago by kd7

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this seller!, September 10, 2012
I am so happy to have found this seller on Amazon! I have ordered 5 tops from Patty Women and have loved them all. I have less than a perfect figure and these tops are all flattering on. I'm curvy with a large bust and these tops flatter without being too revealing and they cling to all the right places. I will definitely order more from this seller. My husband has loved the look of every top so far!

4.0 out of 5 stars PROS and CONS, October 19, 2012
The Boobazu (Northern Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
PROS:
-Beautiful, sexy, stunning!
-Relatively warm, moderately thick fabric.
-Very low, narrow neckline, showing just a flash of intense cleavage.
-Excellent fit, not too long or short.

CONS:
-The coller is made of a lot of fabric so it takes some time to adjust and fold it into a suitable position.
-Also because the coller is big and protrudes it is easy to accidentally spill things or drop food onto/into the neckline. Be careful bending over water fountains or sinks while wearing this!
-The sleeves run a bit long, which I like but would be a "CON" for some people.
-This product ships from Hong Kong so it takes a couple of weeks to arrive, depending on where YOU are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Found Something Flattering for My Body Type., December 22, 2012
Tymala (Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PattyBoutik Comfy Cowl Neck Long Princess Sleeve Knit Top (Apparel)
I trusted everyone's reviews before buying these shirts and the gamble paid off! It is true what everyone is saying; they hug you in the right places. It is so hard for me to find a way to look sexy in casual clothes due to my curves. I am used to looking good in dresses and leggings, but the simple top, blouse, and jeans look rarely accentuate my curves and often cut me in half and show my flaws. As stated in my other reviews and future reviews, I have the size 6 to 8 body with some curves here and there that I want to show off, but have trouble doing so without the expense of showing the muffin top or little pooch. These shirts do exactly what I had hoped! Showing the bust, hugging the waist, but not at the belly. And you can runch them at the waist or pull it down to lengthen, both ways will be flattering.

Other reviewers have complained about the sleeves being too long, but I have short arms and it is no problem. They push up perfectly and stay in place; but will work well for a tall girl too. You can also play with the arm style; keeping the bell sleeve appearance or tucking in the cuffs to make them look shorter. And the fabric is warm, soft, and comfy. I have them in both gray and brown. When I first pulled this shirt from the package, I was slightly disappointed and thought it was going to be ordinary or unflattering. But when I put it on; WOW! I have now ordered 10 more items from Patty and can't wait to get them! And it only took 5 days for them to ship to me from Hong Kong to Texas and during the week before Christmas! I live in Europe so I will see how well the shipping works over there when I get back home. I love you Patty!

Update- the grey sweater has a bit thicker material than the dark brown and kept me so warm during an unexpected layover in Toronto that required me to walk in the December snow on the tarmac without a coat. Kept me comfy during my 36 hour journey requiring lots of layovers. And then my friend told me that I must have lost lots of weight during my 3 month stay in the States, which is so untrue (Thanksgiving and Christmas food for weeks)- but the sweater made me look thinner- showing the chest and hugging my waist.

Chocolate brown sweater- super duper soft and feminine as well. Maybe a tad bit larger than the grey but unbelievably soft and super girly. I do not think anyone should really go up a size. If you are in between sizes like I am, then go for your larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wha?!?, February 8, 2013
First, I was shocked by the quality of this top for NEXT TO NOTHING. The material is uber soft and comfy.

I love this sweater on too...very flattering. I am 5'10 and wear a 36 GG bra...so I have to be careful about tops. This top doesn't "mask" the large chest (a circus tent couldn't mask this pair) but it doesn't emphasize them and that's what I look for in tops. It makes my waist look small while not making me look like I might tip over.

Very cute! Washed well the first time. I will update if I toss it in the machine one of these days and it unravels or turns into a ball of fuzz.

Update**many months and washes later, this sweater is still beautiful. One of my favorites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and sexy, October 13, 2012
I am 5'9' and 150lbs bought medium in light grey and it fits perfect. It is snug but not tight if you like something a little looser go a size up. It is 70% polyester so it is warm. I love the cut and fit of this shirt you feel sexy wearing it but it it is not sleazy. It comes right below my belt and sleeves are plenty long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely satisfied., January 7, 2013
I told myself I would never buy another piece of clothing online again after the disappointments just kept coming. But because I do make so many so many online purchases, I stumbled upon Patty and was quite impressed with the reviews I read. I decided to pull the trigger on this unique top, and I am EXTREMELY happy with this purchase. The sweater is exceptionally comfotable and very flattering. The material is soft and snug. Although it took about 10 days to receive it, it was packaged with care and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I will be coming back for more from this seller. HIGHLY recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute top for cool weather, October 6, 2012
This is an interesting top. The fabric is somewhere between sweatshirt and sweater and has a synthetic handfeel. It will be very warm to wear alone. It is form fitting and quite cute in the cut. The photo doesn't show it too clearly, but the princess sleeves have a little bit of a bell in the mid-forearm area. My sleeves are more poufy there than the photo, but I like it. The neckline is pretty and not too low cut. I will get a lot of wear out of this this fall and winter. I have recently ordered several Patty tops I have been very happy with everything I have received. Good quality, flattering cuts and their customer service is very responsive as well. I will order a lot from this seller over time.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOO CUTE!, January 18, 2014
I am 6 feet tall and finding clothes that are comfy and long enough can be tough. I love PattyBoutik clothes! This is the second one I bought, its stretchy, hugs me in all the right places, has long sleeves, and is flattering. I got the gray and its a nice heather fabric. The cowl neck isn't as low as the picture shows. I also love that their clothes arrive in two days! I can't wait till summer and then I will stock up on their tanks and short sleeve shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and sassy all in one., December 12, 2013
Fabric is soft. You can show some cleavage, or if not layer a tank underneath. I buy alot of PattyBoutik items and have found they run small. So I buy a large as I do not like things too tight in the waist/hip region (I hate it when my pant waist/button is visible and causes a bump on my tummy region). I am 5'4", 120 pounds, 34D, with a 30 inch waist.

Rate and Discover Movies