5.0 out of 5 stars All I wanted and more!
I'm so happy with my purchase. I ordered 4 other tops from Patty Women and they are all great but this is definitely my favorite. I love the length of the top and the sleeves. The fabric is very comfortable and is well made. I would definitely recommend this top, especially to anyone who has curves like I do. This top is flattering on every shape.
Published 22 months ago by Elaird

I decided to keep it, the fit is flattering, but I probably won't "live in it"... only because it's not made out of as soft of a material as I had hoped.
Published 18 months ago by Stephanie Izzo

5.0 out of 5 stars All I wanted and more!, September 10, 2012
This review is from: PattyBoutik Comfy Hooded Cable Knit Long Sleeve Jumper Tunic Top (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Slimming, sexy look for a sweater, October 13, 2012
It's hard to find sweater type clothing that will keep you warm AND still make you look good. I really like this tunic top. It has a hood and has a great slimming shape because it hugs your curves. Don't buy this if you are looking for something that hangs loose - it doesn't! Overall I am very pleased. This will be in high rotation in my wardrobe this winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars I think I would like this more if it were made of a softer material..., December 29, 2012
Stephanie Izzo (New York, New York, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stylish fit, perfect length, May 24, 2013
I love this sweater! I'm 5'7, about 140lbs, and I bought the black in Large. It fits perfectly - it hugs my shape (while still being comfortable) unlike a lot of sweaters that are too baggy for my tastes. I love how long it is in the torso. The sleeves are a great length, just slightly too long on my arms, but I just fold the cuffs over once and it's perfect. I'd much rather have sleeves too long than too short. The black is a rich, dark black, which I love. The material is a thick, sturdy material (but still very comfy), not a fuzzy soft knit or anything, which makes it wonderful for cold days but too heavy for only lightly breezy days, just keep that in mind. All in all, I love this sweater, I definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply loving it, July 14, 2013
I bought this sweater in brown. The picture doesnt really show the exact color. The top i received is more like rich chocolate than just plain brown. Patty Women tops have very long sleeves which I like a lot. I bought several other tops from their boutique and quickly became their regular customer. If someone expects quality and softness of cashmere or alpaca get real. Not for this price. Still, the quality of Patty's clothing is much much better than for example Victoria's Secret and other popular clothing stores. One more thing, I washed the tops and even dried in the drier - nothing shrank and still fits the day I got them =^.^=

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute top!, January 18, 2013
Chrissy Miller (KENNEWICK, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I love this sweater, it is so comfortable and cute. I am very busty and the v-neck compliments my figure nicely. The only comment I would make is that the "pocket" in the front is only for looks - you would have to be a toddler to fit both of your hands inside :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!!!, November 7, 2012
I honestly don't write many reviews, but I had to give it up for this sweater! Very well made, true to size and WARM! After my package arrived(ordered 4 items from Patty)which came in very good time, I tried on my items and was so delighted with this--I ordered another in black!! Worth every penny spent!

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this, but the pocket came undone, February 12, 2013
Joanna Ralston (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
So I love this sweater, it is the first Patty article I bought, and it inspired me to buy more. However, after just wearing it once, the top part of the pocket came unraveled. I now have to take it somewhere to be re-sewn. :/ All of my other Patty items seem to hold up, but this sweater didn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sweater!, January 3, 2014
J. Clinton (Woodinville, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This sweater is a bit snug, but that's how it's supposed to be. I had a hard time deciding on a size based on reviews that say to go up. I went by their measurements and bought a Medium. I'm 5'7" about 140lbs & a 32D for reference. I wear a small or medium depending on the brand. I think a large would have been too big. Hope that helps someone else who doesn't know what size to buy! It is soft & warm & I anticipate wearing it a bunch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knit Hoodie, May 4, 2013
I am approximately 5'5" and at the time I purchased this shirt, I was 144, chest of 34D. I am now 135, 34C, but have the same fit issues with the sweater. My build is slim/muscular. I ordered a small, but I should have ordered a medium. The small fits comfortably, if a bit snug around the torso. The arms are also snug, which is a bigger problem for me, but not insurmountable.

I really like the sweater, even if it is a bit tighter than I would prefer. It's comfortable, warm, and looks really nice. If I purchased it again, I would order a medium (definitely recommend ordering up one size on this one, and probably other Patty Women knits).

Rate and Discover Movies