Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 26, 2014
36c 5'2 160lbs love this top fits great. Wear a beater for not so in your face cleavage. Will stretch for baby bump. Bought a medium. Very long covers butt
review image
33 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2014
I wasn't sure about this one. For one, there were no reviews when I bought it, and the whole laces at the bottom of the shirt aren't something I typically go for. But, really, it's a winner. The bottom is at an angle (which I hadn't realized from just looking at the picture), which makes it cute and gives it just that little bit of extra flair. It's thicker than most of Patty's other clothing (like around double the thickness of the jersey stuff?) and a little bit rougher, though not by much. It's form fitting without being tight. I typically buy smalls from her, and some of them have been show-all-the-flaws tight, and others have been just right. This one was just a hair looser than 'just right' without being loose -- hard to explain, but pretty much it's a very comfortable, flattering shirt.

My only complaint with it is that the ends of the laces are not in any way capped or treated to prevent them from unraveling over time. I might resort to a bit of glue, but it shouldn't be a huge problem.

If you're on the fence with this one, get it. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :D
on March 27, 2014
Awesome looking sweater, looks great w/ leggings, it has a slim fit, if you have bulges that you don't want to be seen, this may not be the sweater for you.
Spanx does wonders
on April 4, 2014
Love this top - fabric is super soft and well made. Fit is great - I'm 5'11" and the sleeve length and overall length is great. Will buy again and highly recommend this top. Would really like to see it offered in more colors then those shown.
on August 22, 2014
I ordered a size up in this sweater since my experience with PattyBoutik apparel is that it all runs small. I could have gone with even a size larger and been okay. The fit is very close and body-hugging, so if you want to hide bulges or body flaws, go a couple of sizes bigger. The material is thick and fairly heavy for a knit top, which is nice. Fits close over the hips, so the lace-up detail will call attention to that area. Laces don't have an end cap or knot, so they may fray in the wash. I love the length since I'm tall and have a hard time finding tunic tops that are truly long. Sleeves are nice and long, also, and not too tight in the upper arms. Overall, a very nice sweater with a cute design.
on October 11, 2014
Absolutely love it! Fits perfect! Nice thickness for cooler weather. Love the length as well. I'm a very busty woman, no visible cleavage is a huge plus! The top is form fitting and just looks great all over! I was worried that it just looks great on the thin model. I'm 5'5 176 with great curves and feel confident it looks good on my body as well. I'm in love!
on October 20, 2014
I am 5"10 with long arms and torso. I always have a hard time finding things long enough to fit me unless I specifically buy tall sizes. This sweater fits me great with a little extra length in the arms, which I love! The sweater fits me exactly as I hoped. I wear a size medium in tops and a size 6 in jeans and carry any bodyfat around my waist. The sweater is NOT too tight in my midsection, which I was worried about. It's very flattering and comfortable. This is now my favorite sweater and I'll be looking at more items from PattyBoutik. Also, it was shipped quick!
on January 7, 2016
Love it I'm 5'5 120lbs and long limbs so the sleeves are awesome. I wish my body was more shapely but I work with what I have. A small did perfect for me. I hope this helps others.
review image review image
on September 24, 2015
PattyBoutik has very good workmanship in their clothes and that is why I have ordered a number of tops. For this top, the material is thicker than some of the cotton tops being that this top has a combination of fabrics. This would definitely be for winter.
on October 13, 2015
I cannot rave enough about this top! The material is soft, snug, warm, and beautiful, the color and size are true, and it is amazingly comfortable and flattering. The shape and length and fit hug my curves perfectly. I wish they had more colors!