5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sweater!
I have owned this sweater for a year now and it remains one of my favorites. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I usually wear a tank top underneath it. It looks good with jeans and dress pants for work.

Published 18 months ago by luna27blue

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars - good for over a tank top or tight tee
Published 8 months ago by Rebecca Lynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sweater!, December 23, 2012

Things to note that are not obvious in the picture. It has three round buttons in the front. It does not close all the way. If you have dexterity issues, these are not the easiest buttons to work with.

It is very long. I am short 5'3" and I think it still looks great on me, but I generally have to wear it with a longer coat or it hangs out of the bottom.

It wears well. After a year of washing, it still looks just as beautiful as it did the first day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 26, 2012
This review is from: PattyBoutik Elegant Ruffle Flounce Collar Asym Long Jumper Cardigan (Apparel)
It's even more lovely in person. Sizes were true to size and still looks flattering. It's super comfy and warm too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sweater, December 21, 2012
Very nice sweater that can be dressed up or cute with jeans. It's heavy so it's great for these cold Colorado days. Very long even on me and I'm 5'9".

5.0 out of 5 stars just as shown, January 18, 2013
This sweater was exactly as shown and was even better quality than I expected. It was wrapped and packaged beautifully with a note from the seller. The sizing was great too. I have long arms and its often difficult to order a small and for it to still cover the length of my arms but this sweater does the job. I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!!, February 4, 2013
This is a MUST have sweater, it's perfect for any occasion!. It can easily be dressed up or down. It was true to the size. I'm a short person (5'2) and it's flattering on me. It is very soft, can't wait to wear it out!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, January 17, 2013
i wanted this sweater more than anything. I finally ordered it, and as usual, I was not disappointed. love it love it love it

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 stars - good for over a tank top or tight tee, November 3, 2013
i picked this up for something to layer on in a cold office - i am disappointed though that the sleeves are tight enough that it's hard to wear a long sleeve shirt underneath - the sweater is gorgeous though and is definitely warm, it's just not going to work for what i bought it for - i'm also having a bit of trouble getting it to STOP smelling like it's fresh from a department store's storeroom, i have washed it two or three times now on cold/gentle and tumbled it in low heat with dryer sheets - that said, it has held up nicely through the washings without pilling

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect, October 6, 2013
I've wanted a long cardigan for a long time and this one is gorgeous! The picture doesn't do it justice! I have very long arms, they almost reach my knees, and it fit my arm length perfect. I always have to worry about that when I get long sleeved items cuz I like my sleeves to reach mid hand level and all of the items I've received from patty are perfect. If you love it buy it cuz it's worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Beautiful, October 4, 2013
I loved the look of this item on the model, but only XS or XL was available. Hoping it would be easier to play off bigger than it would if I couldnt even fit into it, I opted for the XL and I love it. It's so soft and the ruffles go down past my knees (I'm 5'8"). It's very feminine without looking awkward over jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars casual or dressy, January 13, 2014
This sweater pairs nicely with jeans or any dress. Love it with a short skater dress/skirt. Check the buttons before you wear it, because they unraveled very easily. Luckily I did not lose any of them and easily sewed them back on. Otherwise, it is just perfect for any occasion.

Rate and Discover Movies