5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Great
I bought this for my wife and she loves it.
Shipping was very fast and came nicely packaged. My wife said it was just like getting a Coach purse.
She wears a medium and said it was very comfortable even without being able to wear a bra.
Published 13 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but...
Published on July 27, 2012 by Sarrita

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., July 27, 2012
Let me start off by saying that the quality was really great. Soft yet sturdy material. I ordered it in purple and really like the color. The packaging was also quite lovely. It arrived way before the stated ETA and came in a presentable gift wrap with a ribbon, which makes you feekl as though you are receiving a present! My issue is that there is no padding or support whatsoever in the chest area and you can't wear a bra on account of the design on the back. My other problem is that it is way too big for a small. Feels more like a medium. I liked the back tho so I decided to take it to the tailor to have it more fitted and add support in the front. If you are size 4-6, then small will work for you. Otherwise, don't bother!

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware--it is only for busty girls, April 23, 2013
This is a sexy shirt but it is made for large chested women. If you are anything under a large C cup don't waste your money. The boob part of this shirt is HUGE! It's tight everywhere else but in the bust. The cups are just way too big. Ive even tried wearing two padded bras to take up some of the extra marerial, but to no avail. This is the second club shirt from this company I've gotten with this problem. I don't understand why they do this. It's also the last one that I buy from Patty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Great, July 19, 2013
I bought this for my wife and she loves it.

2.0 out of 5 stars No bra no built in, January 31, 2013
You cant wear a bra and the material is poor, not hugging its actually very loose...small is too large. this top should have had a built in bra or padding.

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy all over, April 2, 2014
very nice, but had to get a size smaller. patty boutik clothing is surperb. i have purchased over half of her line and will continue to look for new styles by patty. recommend her line to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, December 10, 2013
I ordered this item before reading the reviews and afterwards I was worried because I am small chested. When the shirt came in I was very pleased, though. I ordered a small and it fits great! It looks super sexy and I can't wait til the weather warms up so I can wear it more!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 16, 2012
Got the top nicely giftwrapped which was nice. Even better was the way it looks on. It hugs in all the right places and fit true to the sizing info..I was very pleased :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful top!, March 26, 2014
I can't wait to spray tan so I can wear this top! I purchased the XL as I am a 36DD and fitted tops are sometimes a challenge for me. I should have stuck with my usual size large as the cups gap a little and the crochet work on the back doesn't lay as flat as I would like. That being said, it was my fault for purchasing up a size. It is gorgeous!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, December 24, 2013
I love this shirt! it fits great and I wear it almost every wear! It is hard to fin different clothing like this where I live, and the price makes this shirt great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 10, 2013
Mistress Shae (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Sexy, eye catching, sultry and all the other lovely things you want to be when making an entrance or exit from an event, party or date. To say I adore this shirt would be a vast understatement. I am a huge fan of class while still being sultry. This shirt does it all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›