5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish Jacket
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:57 Mins
So glad i ordered this Jacket,i saw a review that said it looked cheap but it is far from cheap looking its actually very stylish looking.
I ordered a small and medium and the medium fits better in the bust area so if you have big breast i recommend you get the medium if your usually a small.
As i usually wear small but the zipper...
Published 8 months ago by Shopper playgirl

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent back
As instructed, I ordered based on bust size (34 DD - M). It was huge. Also, it wasn't nearly as nice as it appeared in the photo. Rather cheap looking actually. So disappointed, but I had to send it back.
Published 10 months ago by mystery girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish Jacket, October 27, 2013
Length:: 0:57 Mins

As i usually wear small but the zipper didn't want to go past my breast,extremely happy with the Jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Quality Jacket with Long Sleeves, February 26, 2013
I really love military-inspired fashion, so when I saw this jacket on Wanelo it immediately went to my wish list. I'm almost 6' and a size 14, so when I saw that the sleeves were slightly over the models hands I knew the sleeves had to be long enough for me. The sleeves fall perfectly to slightly past my wrist bones. My only complaint is the jacket is cut in a more junior-like fitted style, so it is really tight on my upper arms. I would not be able to wear it with long sleeves. I also wish that it was slightly longer in the torso, but it still looks okay with the hem of my shirt showing. The quality of the fabric is great and very nicely put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, February 7, 2013
I very rarely leave reviews...but I had to come on and gush about Patty Women. I bought six tops from this seller, including this jacket and a sweater, and they're all amazing.

If you're reading this to learn more about the fit, I got this jacket in a size Medium and I am 5'9", 130 pounds. The jacket is light-weight and comes to my hips, but the sleeves are perfect length, just over my wrists. It isn't tight at all but it isn't baggy. It's PERFECT for my size.

In terms of quality, the jacket is very light but thick enough to keep you warm in 40-50 degree weather. The material is soft and looks great with a long, thin shirt underneath. I've seen some comments about the buttons looking cheap on Patty Women tops - they're definitely not real metal buttons and do feel like they could come off easily, but I doubt they'd be hard to sew back on if they did. No complaints from me about the buttons, they're just decorative!

Shipping was FAST! I ordered these on January 30th and they arrived today, February 7th. When I received my confirmation it said they would arrive in mid-March so I was a bit confused, but I think they just pad the date in case they are out of stock. That's my guess. Either way, the shipping was prompt and they came packaged in two boxes, neatly folded and wrapped in tissue paper. I was very impressed when I opened them up.

I will definitely be buying from this seller again! I love the styles and the prices and am so glad I found this store. THANK YOU!

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, January 22, 2013
Marie (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PattyBoutik Black Zip Front Long Sleeve Stand Collar Military Style Light Jacket (Apparel)
I really like this jacket. The sleeves are quite long, which excellent because as a 5'8" girl, I'm always looking for tops that don't stop high on my wrist, and also hit low enough on the hips. The length of the jacket is my only quibble. Most of Patty Women's tops are nice and long (though not all), and this hits about an inch and half higher than I would like. It is okay because with a long top underneath, I don't have to worry about my low cut jeans, but I do wish the jacket fit lower because it would look a bit better. But I still like this jacket, and it's nice that it is very light material and not bulky at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for fall, August 16, 2013
I was looking at this over 6 months ago and decided to wait because summer was just around the corner. I put it on my wish list and I am so glad that I finally bought it. I have grown very fond of the "Patty" clothing I have a few other pieces and this one did not disappoint. It is really cute and the fit is great! I bought a small and I'm 5"5", 123lbs & a 34 in the chest area. I tell you this because it looks really great zipped like in the picture. I can't wait until the cooler weather hits so I can sport this with my favorite Frye boots!!

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit, September 9, 2013
I wear 8/10 and the large fit great. I have long arms and the sleeves are really long with length to spare. Has a cute fitted shape without being too tight. I washed it and hung it up to dry. Worked great, no shrinkage or wrinkling. Would purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Jacket, August 26, 2013
I really like this jacket, but it is a little tight in the bust. It still looks awesome though! I get compliments every time I wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute jacket, fast shipping!, February 12, 2013
I absolutely love this jacket. First off, the shipping estimate was from Feb. 28 to March 15, but it arrived Feb 12...Although the picture makes the color look a bit faded and washed out, the jacket is really a pure, pitch black. I'm 5'11", 120 pounds, so I have trouble finding things that are small enough for my torso but with long enough sleeves. This jacket fits both criteria perfectly - a snug (but not too tight) fit and sleeves going just past my wrists. The fabric is super soft, though the jacket is not super heavy. Probably best for early fall, early spring by itself, or under a coat for colder days. The buttons are plastic, but definitely look like metal from a distance...trust me, most people won't notice them. I also like how the cuffs are a bit asymmetrical and the epaulette on the shoulder is a nice touch as well. All in all, a really cute jacket, very nice quality, and super fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, September 25, 2013
I wear a large or 10/12; mostly 12. I have rather large upper arms and that's where the somewhat small fits in. It is an adorable jacket and I'll just wear a cami underneath! I'm overall happy with the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent back, September 3, 2013