5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Fashion Choice!
Published 23 months ago by Alyssa

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of disappointed (petite girl here)
I'm VERY petite, but I expected the small to still be form fitting...It's quite lose in the bust area and doesn't look flattering. The material on the shirt is great and very warm. But if you're kind of a petite girl like me I wouldn't buy it
Published 22 months ago by G

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Fashion Choice!, November 5, 2012
Package arrived quickly and was nicely boxed and was wrapped in tissue paper and sealed in plastic bag it was packaged very nicely and professional I thought and I'm impressed to see the care that went into that. I usually wear between size small or medium and I bought a size medium because at the time of purchase they were out of small. They didn't have burgundy at the time either in my size so I got a black one the shirt was so cute looking I couldn't pass up getting one. I love it so much it's very well made, is comfortable and fits perfectly and is adorable. I actually saw they got the other colors back in stock in my size and got another one I'm really excited to wear it. It's perfect for casual wear or for a fancier gathering. I've bought other shirts from patty Boutique and I really love them all and this is one of my favorites. I was so impressed with the first four shirts I bought I picked out a few more and my money is well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, August 9, 2013
Very cute, fits well, have gotten many compliments. The V neck doesn't work with all bras, sometimes the straps or the tops peak out, so just be aware. Beyond that, very pleased with how it has held up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bolero Style V Neck Top, December 5, 2012
This is a comfortable sweater that hugs your body. Unfortunately, I have returned it, as I didn't care for this particular style on me..Im going to order more tops, as I am now familiar with the quality of Patty Boutique clothing line / which is excellent.

If you havent checked out her clothing line, you will be surprised at the styles. They are fun, modern, classy and updated..The styles seem as though they would be becoming on just about any size woman, (S-XL)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown, but love it anyway, November 18, 2013
This sweater ran small on me, so I ordered a large instead of what I normally wear (medium). The neckline is extremely low and the shoulders are much wider than shown, so I cannot wear a strapped bra with the sweater. Strapless is the only option. I have lots of creamy upper deck showing in this sweater, and it's gorgeous, but inappropriate for some venues. That all being said, it fits nicely snug without squeezing, is made heavier than I thought it would be, so it doesn't show every bump and buckle, and the style is extremely flattering. I love it, but be aware that it fits much lower in front and much wider than pictured on the mannequin.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of disappointed (petite girl here), December 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, December 8, 2012
This was a great purchase! I am 5'6", 150 lbs, 36C/34D and the small fits me perfectly. The first night I wore it, I received a couple compliments which is always nice. Very vibrant color (I got pink) and quality material, a good winter shirt. I liked it so much I bought two more sweaters from the same company.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Modest Sweater, October 16, 2012
I really like this sweater because anyone can wear it. If you are busty it will still retain a modest look. If you aren't busty it will hint at cleavage. It creates an hourglass shape. And the fabric is so incredibly soft. This seller really knows how to make good looking clothes for women.

By the by my measurements are 35" bust, 26" waist and the top in small is still comfortable. My torso measures 28" from the shoulder and this top in small is not too short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy sweater!, September 28, 2013
This is probably my favorite product that I have purchased from Patty's so far. This sweater is very soft and beautiful. I ordered this in the black and white and it looks spectacular. I have never owned such an elegant sweater before. My bust is 34B and my stomach is 27inches and the small fits perfectly. It is not clingy and the material is stretchy and warm. Definitely worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Sweater!, July 3, 2013
This review is from: PattyBoutik Sexy Strips Bolero Style V Neck Knit Top Sweater (Apparel)
This was a beautiful sweater, I bought it before Thanksgiving last year, so I'm going by memory. I remember reading reviews that said the sizes ran big, so I bought a medium...it ran small for me, I should have bought a large. The last time I bought anything clothing related online were my wedding shoes (years ago), so I'm just learning how to pick up on my sizes. This sweater was a shot in te dark with sizing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, February 13, 2013
Looks nice and it is very soft. The fabric is getting stretched out a little after first wear and is hanging around, not so fitting anymore, I think with more elastic in the cotton it would keep its shape better.