5.0 out of 5 stars Order to size, sizes are true
Published on December 19, 2012 by sakikara23

3.0 out of 5 stars This top would be so cute-- but it's so thin you could read a paper thru it.
I love the style of Pattys tops, and some have decent material. Some. Not this one, and it's too small for XL also. The straps drop down my shoulders and the trunk of it is tight. Would I purchase this again? no. I have about 9 of her tops.
Published 10 months ago by she~ Hollywood California

5.0 out of 5 stars Order to size, sizes are true, December 19, 2012
I went a size larger due to the fact that I have read on so many other Patty shirts that they run small. Well, they don't. They are made to hug your figure and are made of amazing quality. These shirts are not made to hide lumps, they are made to accentuate what you have. they are very flattering and insanely comfortable. I can't say enough how I love the long sleeves and long mid section that actually hides your skin with low rise jeans. The material of this shirt is very thin and breathable while staying soft and comfortable. It's stretchy fabric makes it easy to put on and comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars For me, it was ALL about the FIT!!!!, March 2, 2014
I have never written an Amazon review before, but I just HAD to once I received this shirt! I wanted to dispel some of the rumors/other comments. FIRST of all, I am 5'7, about 150 lbs, medium build, and wear a 36D bra size. I was unsure which size to get at first, so I went with the company's suggestion to go by bust and ended up purchasing a medium. SO glad I did, it fit beautifully! I love how the sleeves are extra-long, and how it sits midway down my waist (I'm tall with a big butt, shirts are normally too short for me!) TAKE NOTE: This shirt was NOT meant to hang loosely, it was meant to cling a bit, which is what it does. Not to the degree that it shows ALL of the lumps and bumps that we generally like to hide (although it does show a few), but enough to flatter your silhouette. If you have a tummy that you're not fond of, this shirt is not for you unless you order black. SECONDLY, many other reviewers commented that the fabric was too thin. In my opinion, this was an exaggeration. This fabric is only SLIGHTLY thinner than a basic cotton t-shirt, and since it's made of 95% rayon, and 5% spandex, it's got a silky smooth quality and stretches like you wouldn't believe. FINALLY, a lot of people were saying that you'd have to go out and buy a low-back bra to make this work. Well, I already owned TWO different straplesses, they were both standard designs, and they both worked fine with this shirt. The bras did not poke out from this shirt at ALL. Now, I will say that the lines of my bra DID show through the shirt. It may be because I was wearing a bra that was slightly too small so it was kinda tight against my skin, creating puffiness underneath the shirt. Regardless, be aware if this is something that may bother you. Overall, this is a GREAT buy in my opinion. It's sexy, but classy, has some give, and is affordable. When in doubt, order a size down or else it will be too big. I will definitely be getting more PattyBoutik!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, December 21, 2012
C (Deep in the heart of Texas) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful shirt! Very unique from anything I have found in stores. The fit for me is perfect. I'm a big chested girl (36dd and a size 12 clothing) and the large is perfect! I got this in purple and it's a very nice color, much richer than in the online picture. I will buy from Patty Women again, and most likely I will buy this shirt again, in some other colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite clothing line!, October 18, 2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this top! I've fallen in love with this whole collection. This is my first shirt I've bought from Patty but it will not be my last! This top is sexy and sleek and so perfect. The material is soft and stretchy and hugs in all the right places. I'm 5'5", 134 lbs, 34DD chest and I got a size small, its fits perfectly. Its stretchy so you can go a little small if you like a tighter fit (like I do), but a medium would probably fit just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like It Was Made For Me, December 13, 2012
The instant I saw this shirt online I knew I had to have one. It turns out that all the areas where this shirt isn't, I am tattooed. It's not often that you find a shirt that seems like it was made for you when you are as much of an individual as I am.

The quality is good, the material is soft and the halter holds it's shape well with wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 11, 2012
Love it! Item arrived well ahead of expected delivery. Exactly as described. Wonderful quality shirt. So happy with it, as I have been with all Patty items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy!!, November 22, 2013
Zet (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I just tried this on for the first time and I love it! I am a 38DD and bought the large and it fits great without being too tight. I'm glad it's not super tight because it doesn't hug my problem areas around my waist and abs. It's very sexy and unique. Can't wait to wear it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, February 25, 2013
I really like the halter top. It requires a strapless bra in order to wear it, but it is one of my favorite pieces from Patty women.

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy and classy, October 29, 2012
I purchased this top and I absolutely loved it. I got it in a large, but the collar was a little low for comfort, so I just pinned the neck line a little in the back. I have really long hair so no one ever notices. But I liked it so much that I purchased it in a blue medium. Medium definitely fits a lot better. But I love them both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 7, 2012
This shirt is a perfect fit and sexy. The peek a boo shoulders are everything. I would highly recommend this shirt.