5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful and Soft - Fit Perfectly
Published 23 months ago by Kate Fredericks

I love the shape, the size, and it is so comfortable. I got the red one and it is gorgeous. I was about to get one or two more, but I noticed, after I wore it three times, it is piling a little bit, so I'll wait to say if it doesn't show more than that. I'll try and keep you updated!
Update :
I still love the shape and the feeling, but the three different colors...
Published 21 months ago by Pandora

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful and Soft - Fit Perfectly, December 9, 2012
I LOVE this sweater from Patty through Amazon. This is the kind of sweater you would find at higher end stores for three times the price. I am never sure whether to buy the large or extra large because I like a sweater or top to fit, but not be so snug it is uncomfortable. It's difficult to by clothing over the internet for this reason. However, this fit perfectly in a large. I love the long arms - there is something about a woman with curves that long sweater arms seem to be slimming (for me, anyway). Also, it was very long, but can be ruffled around any spots you might find unattractive. I am NOT kidding about that. Most sweaters like this can accentuate features you don't want accentuated, but Patty's beautiful red sweater made me look about 10 pounds lighter and very stylish. The color was right on - the perfect red for the holidays. The neckline was not so low that bras peek through, but was low enough to give a lovely look. I can't say enough good things about this sweater. As I said, it isn't cheap, but it would cost three times more in upper scale stores that would sell this quality clothing. And high quality it is. Honestly, this is one of the prettiest sweaters I own now - I am one happy Amazon camper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 13, 2013
This was my first time ordering from this company so I did not know what to expect~ However I was so thrilled! I loved everything I received and everything was wrapped so beautifully! The quality is wonderful and I love the contemporary sexy look! It's all exactly what I have been looking for!
And the price is excellent for such wonderful quality!
This is my new favorite place to shop on line!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable! but watch out, wears out a little after you wear it, February 26, 2013
Update :
I still love the shape and the feeling, but the three different colors I bought show some piling that is a pb if you expect to wear them for work. It is not as classy as I was hoping.n I'll keep them to stay home or for week ends.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Material, March 3, 2014
While I like the cut, the fit and the color, I only got to wear this item ONCE before it developed two holes in the material. Also, after the first wash, it completely pill-balled. Really like the design of a lot of Patty tops, but regrettably, most of them have material that is just too cheap/too thin. These tops need to be made from more substantial and more durable material!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 17, 2012
It's very warm and form fitting just like I wanted. I wear a cami top under it for a little more chest coverage, but other than that its great. I'm a petite girl with a small bust and very happy with how form fitting it is

Also its VERY long so you can wear leggings with it

3.0 out of 5 stars Super cute but not holding up well, May 30, 2013
I loved the sweater when it arrived - very soft, fitted, and a nice tunic length. However, it pilled at the bust and underarms after first wash. Its only gottwn worse since. So much so that I don't want to wear it out of the house anymore. If you buy it, I'd suggest airing it out after wearing. Then maybe dry clean only ad needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, December 30, 2012
Patty nailed it with this one.
This sweater was exactly what I wanted.
Long sleeves, long torso, pretty color & stretchy.
Great buy.
I plan to purchase in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweater, flattering fit..., December 29, 2012
Stephanie Izzo (New York, New York, US) - See all my reviews
I bought a size Medium because I figure slightly looser is more flattering than tighter... (5'6, 150 lbs) The super softness of this sweater is awesome. I bought it in 3 colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the purchase, November 21, 2012
The jumper is high quality, comfortable fit and the fabric is very pleasant to the skin. Good wear for an office and a party.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super soft top but tight, February 26, 2013
I loved this top but it is close fitting to the body. If you have any flab anywhere on your top half, it will definitely show in this. But the material is SOOOO soft and comfortable. I also appreciated the longer sleeve length. Hope they decide to make larger sizes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›