5.0 out of 5 stars it is very nice!!
the reviews are honestly true. i purchased two tops. they are both well assembled. beleive the reveiws when you read that they run larger. they are very soft and i'll be ready for cooler tempertures. i'm very pleased with the shirts.
Published on August 17, 2012 by klpcupid

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite
Published 19 months ago by I. Obrian

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, January 14, 2013
I. Obrian (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Usually with Patty Woman shirts, I alternate between a L or an XL, depending on how they run. I think I should have ordered this in M. Its very loose around the body, and even in the bust area (and I'm a 36E), so it slides around a lot. I found it actually falling off my shoulder at times, and pulling straight across. Its comfy and looks cute enough with jeans, but its not my favorite shirt and I'm a bit disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stunning but worrysome, October 18, 2012
The Boobazu (Northern Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
I have had this shirt for probably a year or so and I am re-writing my review because my feelings about the garment have changed. Although it is beautiful with vibrant colors and the fabric is silky and pleasant feeling, there is one annoying drawback. When I wear this shirt it is so loose around the neckline and shoulders that it often falls off one shoulder or will drop back or forward too much. When this shirt is pulled all the way forward it can lead to some indecent exposure. I am continually having to adjust the neckline while I am wearing it. I get paranoid about what the shirt is doing so I am constantly looking down to make sure nothing is popping out. It is such a pain, but I do still wear it occasionally because it is a beautiful shirt.

And the size of the shirt is correct, I have numerous Patty shirts and medium always fits me well. I think this is a design flaw as opposed to a sizing issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is very nice!!, August 17, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits weird, October 31, 2012
Marie (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
I have ordered several shirts from this seller, and have loved most of them. This is my least favorite. It doesn't fit as well as it appears to on the mannequin. I love asymmetrical clothing generally, but this one pulls weird across the torso and isn't comfortable, always seeming to be on the move somewhere. It might be that it's just too large for me, as it gaps under the armpits, which also pulls on my arms as I move them around. I kept it because I didn't want to bother with returning it, but I don't know that I'll wear it very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my daughter-in-law., January 22, 2013
Rita H Calalang (Bel Air, Maryland) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my daughter - in-law. She is very small and it looked very nice on her. You have to be thin to wear this .

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and stylish, February 14, 2013
HLS (Kirkland, WA) - See all my reviews
This is a figure hugging top thats design makes your figure look even better. It moves with you and doesn't ride up even though it's clingy. It's a great top and you should have it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this trendy top, March 29, 2013
Sister C (atlanta, ga USA) - See all my reviews
This was a gift for my daughter--she just loves the unusual style. Paired with trousers or skirt, it's great for work and with jeans is a fun look. Fabric is thin jersey-like with a good hand and drape, not see-through at all, with a snug fit. It looks just like the photo on.

4.0 out of 5 stars proper neck line, January 27, 2013
Colors were really beautiful, and a perfect shirt if you are looking for form fitting shirt that a nice necklace will look great with!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, January 16, 2013
Geneh (Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
The brown didn't seem as nice as in the picture. The fit it also odd. It always runs low in the back and how it's sown in the shoulders makes it feel as if it needs constant adjustments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, January 13, 2013
This shirt was true to size description. The stripes are very flattering as is the length and color. Material is soft to the touch. Oh and when it arrived it was smartly packaged.

Rate and Discover Movies