5.0 out of 5 stars go with everything top
This, for me, is the perfect top and I am going to wear it often. Soft and form fitting, it can be dressed up or down or accessorized any way. I was pleased to find that the cowl neck is secure and the back and shoulders stay where they are supposed to be. This is true to size and I will definitely get in other colors.
Published 22 months ago by lunamagoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but...
I love this top, but for the moment, it does not love me. If you have ANY rolls or lumps, this material will show them all. It's a new year and I am sweating to Zumba, so I am keeping this top for incentive. Wish me luck!
Published 19 months ago by Sparky

5.0 out of 5 stars go with everything top, October 6, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but..., January 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars No need to order a size up., December 18, 2012
I ordered a size up based on several reviews but should not have. This is a body conscious garment in a draping, sexy fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, August 22, 2012
I love this top! It looks just like the picture and hangs/fits just as described. I especially like the way it hangs/fits in front. Very cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great customer service, January 14, 2013
I was looking for a sexy but not sleazy top to wear for Valentines day and "date" nites, and this looked like it would be perfect..I was nervous about ordering it, but I received it today (about 2 weeks earlier than I expected), and this top is perfect!!! I got the red, which is a beautiful true Valentine red...the medium size was right on (I am 5"7, 135lbs, 34D)..fitted but not too tight, very soft drapey fabric, sexy low cut but far from obscene..this will get attention in all the right ways!! This purchase was even more pleasant due to the incredible attention to detail in customer service...blouse was attractively packaged, there was a very nice letter enclosed thanking me for the purchase and pledging their support in case of an issue, and there was a follow up note on my email with another thank you and to make sure everything was ok...needless to say I am more than happy and will certainly re-order from Patty Women...haven't felt this good about a purchase for a long while...

4.0 out of 5 stars blouse, February 16, 2013
Love the shirt in black only, not in any different color because the brown is too tight and it shows too much fat on the back of it, on XL person, so if you are smaller person it probably would be ok

3.0 out of 5 stars fabric is very thin, April 10, 2013
I was happy as I received the product sooner than expected. I am not happy with the quality of the fabric after first wash I can see lint on it and looks old.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 11, 2013
I ordered three shirts from Patty, and while I was happy with one of my other purchases, I was not with this one. I ordered a small and while the front of the top fit fine, the sleeves fit tight on my arms. The top appeared to be plainer in person than as pictured. It is very soft, which is nice. I decided to return the top due to the fact that I did not find it very flattering on my frame. I was very happy with how fast Patty's shipping is (in relation to their estimated delivery time). I will order from them again, but just not their cowl neck products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, cool, October 16, 2013
This review is from: PattyBoutik Unique Drapes Front Cowl Neck 3/4 Sleeve Blouse Top (Apparel)
The color of this shirt is more of a cornflower than a periwinkle, but the hue is very nice. The drape is dramatic across the collarbone, it hits just at the top of your cleavage if you've got anything more than the woman in the pic. It's not shirred across the front as in the picture. It's fairly long, hits the hip. I would advise against wearing anything with a bulky waistband underneath this, the fabric shows most details.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering & lovely shade of olive green, September 19, 2013
I have recently lost 22lbs and that's great for the waistline and hips, but that midlife stomach is never going to be a flat 20 year old board again and the double D "girls" are always going to be who they are. This shirt turned out to be an excellent choice! It highlights the cleavage in a very sexy manner if you choose and you can drape it a bit more modestly if circumstances require. The ruching along the stomach is just enough to disguise minor imperfections and figure flaws and accent your natural curves & shape. I bought the large based on my bust size and the fit is exactly correct.

Rate and Discover Movies