Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 250GB 250G Internal HDD Hard Drive Disk Disc for XBOX 360 S Slim Games
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Capacity: 250G|Change

on May 5, 2014
Bought my son Titanfall for his 4GB xBox only to find out after the fact that he needs a hard drive to play the game. Found this on for about half of the price of the branded version and gave it a try. Very happy with the purchase. Installs with no tools in about 30 seconds and is recognized immediately. I've had it installed for about a month and have had zero problems.
Just in case you don't know, this installs in the side of the xBox, not the back. There's a little removable cover and the drive slides right in.
33 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2014
Works fine. Ease to install in the xbox 360E.
Been using for a month with no issues. You need this if you bought a 4 GB xbox because you will not be able to play most games without upgrading the memory.
on December 30, 2013
I didn't know if I had a slim or not and had to research. People laughed at me. Sorry, never been told.

So here it is, If your machine has a touch control for the power, It IS a slim.

Hope this helps.

By the way, this Hard drive worked great for me and was easy to install. I got it with Battlefield 4 JFI.
11 comment| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
I would highly recommend buying this! We purchased a 4GB XBox for Christmas and quickly realized we needed more storage space for all the demos and digital downloads we were getting. The hard drive arrived on time, was incredibly simple to install and is working flawlessly!
55 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2015
I ordered this in order for me to play battlefield 4 and titanfall but when it came it looked nothing like the product in the pictures I didn't mind at first but when I installed the product my Xbox just kept restarting when this hardrive was inside and as soon as I took it out it worked fine again but the hard drive crashes my system within minutes of unboxing! Maybe it's just this one but I'll try to get another one from the same people. I trusted the amount of good reviews but beware that this is highly likely to happen to you
review image review image
on June 21, 2013
I love it the hard drive was cheaper than at gamestop and i have no problems with it. Its perfect
on September 22, 2014
I bought this to install in an XBOX 360 4GB Kinect system, which didn't originally come with a hard drive. The install was very easy, the drive was immediately recognized by the system, and the needed initialization software was automatically downloaded and installed on the hard drive. My son is using it to play Destiny, and it is working perfectly.
on February 11, 2015
Horrible product, doesn't even work i get error 68 and it bricked my Xbox 360S. I'm on the lookout for an Amazon Supervisor as my xbox has issues now.
review image review image review image
on July 9, 2014
Product failed on me after first try. Every time I turned it on afterwards I'd get "Error Code E-68" which is a faulty hard drive. Once I unplug it, my Xbox worked fine. I should have just buy a genuine for twice the price.
on August 20, 2015
don't buy this. it ruined my x box, which can no longer recognizes any storage devices.No storage device, no game saves or updates, no game saves and update equals annoying reappearing pop up message that WILL NOT GO AWAY. My x box 360 is useless and it's all this hard drives fault. Don't cut corners and spend the extra bucks for a real Microsoft drive. Your wallet will feel the beating but at least your x box will survive.And shame on Amazon for allowing this product to be sold on their website even after all the cryptic reviews. Excuse while I have to save up for a new x box T-T
review image