5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Works well. Has all the capabilities as the charger that originally came with the fitbit flex. Also, the flex recharged slightly quicker than it did with the original charger.
Published 10 months ago by Bec

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work
I have tried this charger using my laptop USB as well as several wall adapters, and it does not charge my fitbit flex at all.

Don't waste your money.
Published 6 months ago by rn

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Patuoxun Charging Charge Cable Wire with AC Charger Adapter for Fitbit Flex Band Wireless Activity Bracelet Charge (Black/0.59FT) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., February 20, 2014
Worth having a charger at work where I sit the most. Charger works great. Having the plug option is a nice add on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product fast shipping just as described, March 11, 2014
I will order again if I need more or if I happen to lose this one. Thanks!
I appreciate honesty in products and people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitbit charger adaptor, January 14, 2014
It's doing exactly what it was intended to do. My wife was scepticul about it charging under AC power when that feature is not advertised. She is very happy. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, January 12, 2014
This product works well, and is convenient. I bought it to replace the charger that came with my fitbit. It does what it is supposed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Company replaced my Fitbit Flex, July 2, 2014
Edited review: After posting the below review, a company customer service agent contacted me. After explaining the situation, the company sent me a new FitBit Flex and charger. The customer service was excellent and I am very pleased with my replacements. I would feel confident with this company's products because their customer service is so excellent.

____________________________________________________
I was only able to use this item once. I plugged it into my Mid-2010 MacBook Pro and placed my Fitbit Flex in the charger. The light's on the Flex immediately began to light normally, indicating it was charging. I left it there for approximately 3.5 hours and noticed the lights continued to indicate a charge well into hour two. When I went to remove the Flex, I noticed the lights were no longer flashing and it was unresponsive to "taps."

In spite of walking through FitBit's troubleshooting guide, speaking with their tech help, and attempting other ways of resetting; my FitBit Flex remains unresponsive and unusable. My Flex was working perfectly until I used this product. I can only conclude this item broke my FitBit Flex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm, June 24, 2014
This definitely charges your fitbit it is however missing the little pin hole if you ever need to reset your fitbit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, June 20, 2014

Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed my Fitbit!, June 6, 2014
I plugged my Fitbit into this unit and then into the wall and then left it to charge. I smelled an odd smell a little while later only to find that the cube shaped charger as well as the dongle melted and ruined my Fitbit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for FitBit, May 2, 2014
My FitBit charges so fast with the adapter. I like the convenience of it and that I can just plug it right into the wall. I would recommend this for anyone that wears their FitBit all the time, as I do.