5.0 out of 5 stars It's awesome to go with the bags
I love how simple it is, it goes with the bags so well. It almost looks like LV, but sooo much cheaper! Wish the change part was bigger, but still a good buy!
Published 17 months ago by Blair

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet
Great wallet but it don't close hard to snap but it's be the nice looking would I buy it again maybe
Published 18 months ago by michele

5.0 out of 5 stars It's awesome to go with the bags, February 25, 2013
This review is from: Patzino Signature Diamond Edition women's Simple Classic Brown Wallet purse - Internal ID window / Cash Coin Holder Case / Credit Card Slots Purse Organizer / Checkbook Holder- Matching Handbags Available (103)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, February 25, 2013
Nancy (Newark, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
First I like to say that my package arrived on time just like they said it would, and when I opened the box I was very impressed with what I saw! This product was very detailed and it looks very rich.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great As An Gift and For Myself!!, June 26, 2014
My granny absolutely loved her wallet that she got for Christmas. The wallet is still in great condition almost a year later.

5.0 out of 5 stars great wallet, August 22, 2013
I ordered this wallet and the matching purse, it is designer looking has plenty of room for my essentials and seems to be holding up okay

4.0 out of 5 stars My wallet!, July 10, 2013
Once again I was impressed with the quality of the merchandise received. It is exactly what I was looking for and perfect for my needs.
dk

4.0 out of 5 stars great wallet!, July 2, 2013
This is swine. Don't listen to the other reviews. you pay 10.00 for a wallet you get a $10.00 wallet. It is nice. The only complaint, when I pulled on the coin purse zipper the little handle broke off but I put it right back on with pliers. it is a good wallet. It is very organized. It has multiple compartments for your credit cards and ID.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice wallet, May 8, 2013
i like the wallet it has a nice design and it has many places for credit cards and the price is good on the wallet

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish at a great price!, April 30, 2013
I bought this wallet because I fell in love with it when I saw it on Pinterest. I figured Amazon would have it, and I was right. It is a great, well made wallet. I love the design! I do wish the coin pocket was bigger, but I like it so much that I don't let it bother me. I just bought the matching purse too, so you know I love this brand and design. I say you can't go wrong with it at the price it is for.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUCHAS GRACIAS, RECIBÍ Y ME ENCANTO..TODO BIEN .DESDE VENEZUELA.MARACAIBO, April 11, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars nikki holly, April 10, 2013
I like it alot look wise, i haven't used it yet though:( havent had the time to switch wallets hope it lasts,,,,

Rate and Discover Movies