4.0 out of 5 stars Attactive, well made, functional small check book wallett
Published 21 months ago by A. Schuh

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple is correct
I like this wallet but it is not big enough to hold what a wallet should contain in the wallet.
Published 19 months ago by Kay Brown Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars Attactive, well made, functional small check book wallett, February 22, 2013
A. Schuh (Valencia, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Patzino Signature Diamond Edition Wallet purse Matching Handbags Available (229Y)
The advantage of this nicely made womens' wallet is that it is small, functional and fits in a small purse. The drawback that it IS small and has limited capacity. You cannot stuff it with coupons; indeed, it functions best with the removable check book- register removed and used as a separate piece. However a check book and register fit nicely with that compartment removed. Leaving that unit in the wallet makes for a very tight fold. The length, width are perfect, though a greater thickness would make it easier to fold with the check book portion in place. Very satisfied. Get it while it's on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 14, 2013
Made of quality materials and has plenty of room for all cards. Fits in a purse nicely or easy to carry by itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 13, 2013
This is the perfect size for the matching crossbody purse I bought for my vacation. I needed something smaller and this was PERFECT. I really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 5, 2013
I love the wallet. I bought it with the bag. I also re ordered it for my sister. All my friends are in love with this wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, January 22, 2013
I love it !!! It has spaces for all my cards and it looks decent and not cheap I love the dollarbill part and its just a great buy :D

5.0 out of 5 stars great and practical wallet, January 8, 2013
I got this wallet today and I really love everything about it, very sleek and nice material definitely looks a lot more expensive than it's price. I also bought the Patzino Signature Diamond Purse. I like that it's not bulky and it could fit a small bag as well. It has classic design, not flashy yet very stylish. It's truly worth buying it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., February 4, 2014
The wallet is too small and hardly has space for all my credit cards. The cards fit tightly into their spaces. You have to fold your bills instead of putting them in the long way. I was satisfied with this wallet. It needs to be longer and wider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cost, but not cheaply made!, August 12, 2013
Kathryn (Radford, Va) - See all my reviews
I have to be honest, with the cost, I wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised. It is made of very good quality materials and even survived my dog using it as a chew toy. Best bang for your buck in my opinion. The matching purse is also of equal quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet #2, July 10, 2013
This again was quite similar to the wallet reviewed earlier. It is really strong and capable of holding all my necessities.
DK

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, June 6, 2013
This is by far the best wallet I have ever owned. I have been using it for about 4 months now and it is still in amazing condition. It fits everything that I need to fit in it and even my check book fits without making it bulk out. This is a very durable wallet and I highly recommend it.