5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt - smaller than average
The shirt fits great but the medium size is a little smaller than your average shirt for USA retailer standards. It fit fine, but I accidentally dried it and it's going to be tight unless I lose about 5 lbs. I'd suggest getting one size up if you order this shirt as it will shrink when put into a dryer.

I bought it because, even after the 2012 elections, I...
Published 5 months ago by The.Hos

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong color
wrong color shirt I ordered. ordered ash grey, and received a salmon/pink color shirt. Kind of disappointed. will shrink. buy one size bigger.
Published 3 months ago by anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt - smaller than average, June 17, 2014
This review is from: Ron Paul 2012 American Apparel T-Shirt (Apparel)

I bought it because, even after the 2012 elections, I still support the ideology of Ron Paul and will most likely wear this shirt on voting day (or just for fun anywhere else).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tee!, April 30, 2013
The shirt is very comfortable and very nicely made! The shirt arrived earlier than I expected and was packaged nicely! I will definitely purchase more shirts.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong color, August 11, 2014