- Hardcover: 356 pages
- Publisher: Hatje Cantz Publishers; Revised edition (April 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3775710027
- ISBN-13: 978-3775710022
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.7 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #305,653 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Paul Klee: His Life and Work Hardcover – June 2, 2001
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
First published in 1987 in accompaniment to a MOMA exhibit. Then RE worked and re-edited. This is THE definitive Klee art book!
1st an exhaustive in depth biography. An unbelievable historical journey. spanning all the various influences. Bringing to life the world around Klee and its changing climate as Klee matured into a master artist.
The 2nd half of this large art tome presents 213 exquisitely reproduced works of art. Drawings/ etchings/ paintings/ and puppets. The color scale exact. THe choices range from familiar KLee icons to rare works of wonder.
WOW - Klee heaven!
Please see our other KLee reviews.