Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paul & Taylor Ladies' Double Zip Organizer Wallet Removable Checkbook
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon November 6, 2013
It looks elegant and holds everything, except the pen I need to record check, or bankcard, transactions. And I even manage to get the pen in!
Has a checkbook section for your Register, checkbook, IDs and store cards. The other zipped side has an outside pocket, two inside pockets and a zippered pouch that's great for bills. Very nice style. Good Seller.
on October 22, 2014
The wallet is smaller dimensions than advertised, the leather is thin and the inside is poor quality. The credit card slots are too small for standard sized cards. The entire section buckles with cards inserted in the slots and the edges of the slots are thin and glued poorly,

On top of all this, it's becoming impossible to return the wallet! I've tried calling the number listed here, received an error message. Then I emailed the seller asking for a return authorization number or label. I received a reply email from seller informing me to use the Amazon return process. I tried this process but each click eventually led me back to the beginning. I eventually had to call Amazon twice!! I wonder how much more I'll be forced to do before I receive the proper return label and credit the refund I requested!
on June 24, 2012
I just received my wallet a few days ago and I love it..it holds everything but its not too bulky. Its fits perfectly in all my purses
on September 2, 2014
Great wallet, good quality. Has plenty of room for my storage needs. Happy with my purchase.
on June 14, 2014
I have used a double zip wallet for years! My last one gave way after 7 years use. I love the fact that everything is in one place. Especially convenient to have a checkbook enclosed and not have to search in bottom of purse for anything! When this wears out, I will definitely buy another!
on May 11, 2014
I LOVED THE QUALITY OF THE WALLET, THE PRIVACY OF ZIPPING UP YOUR STUFF. I HAD TROUBLE WITH ONE OF THE ZIPPERS AND HAD TO RETURN THE WALLET (SOB SOB) SHY OF TRYING THE ZIPPER IF IT'S GONNA MESS UP AND NOT CLOSE.
on January 30, 2016
This is my 2nd Paul & Taylor wallet & though it took several years I absolutely wore the first one out. Exceptionally well made, quality products are their trademark. Highly recommend anything in their product line.