5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Customer Service
Published on January 14, 2009 by Brandon Compeau

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad bolster
These looked and felt nice, but when I went to cut with them, the bolster prevented the blade from touching the cutting board making them useless. The blade would not be able to be sharpened near the bolster also. The blades were too narrow so my knuckles hit the cutting board as well.
Published on September 10, 2011 by Windy

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Customer Service, January 14, 2009
We got this set of two knives as a wedding gift a few years ago. It was well used and always washed by hand, never in the dishwasher. A couple of months ago I noticed a crack in the blade near the handle of the 7" knife. I contacted Farberware and they asked me to send the knife in. I honestly didn't expect much except maybe a replacement knife. Today, I received a 23 pc knife set from Farberware! They only asked that when I send in the knife that I include my mailing address. I have to say that I am quite impressed with their customer service! I would definitely buy from Farberware again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paula Deen Knives are a great gift, December 13, 2010
This review is from: Paula Deen Signature Cutlery 7-Piece Knife Set with Block (Kitchen)
The Paula Deen 7-Piece Knife Set is a great gift idea for anyone. The quality is there and the block is very good looking. The price was great and the set is perfect for a starter set with no useless steak knives to jack the price up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of knives!, March 7, 2009
These knives are great. They are well balanced, feel comfortable and natural in your hand and are and stay very sharp. I have big hands and the weight and feel of these knives are perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Knives and Dull Bread Knife, May 19, 2011
I bought this set as an early Mothers Day gift for my mother-in-law back in March. Unfortunately, she didn't tell us until this month (May; after the return window) that she does not use the knives because she says they are too heavy for her. She is neither a small nor frail woman, but she is used to using lighter weight knives. I brought them home to use myself, since she was not going to use them. She had put them all back in their original packaging and box and they have not been used more than a couple of time since purchasing them. Today I pulled out the bread knife to slice a loaf of artisan bread and I was surprised that it took effort to slice through the crusty outside of this bread. After sawing my way through a couple of slices, I swapped it for my seven-year old Cold Steel bread knife, and the difference was night and day. So far, I am very disappointed in these Paula Deen knives. If I have a better experience with the other knives in the set, I'll up my rating to four stars. But the dull bread knife prevents me from ever giving this item five stars.

UPDATE: I've tried all the knives now and it is only the bread knife that did not meet expectations, so I've increased my rating to four stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad bolster, September 10, 2011
Windy (central MA, USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Love knives, but picture and items clash-, June 30, 2012
I have bought 3 sets of these- (all ordered from the same link) one for myself, one for my sister-in-law and one for my mother-in-law. The knives themselves are excellent! I love them- they are very heavy duty. I have owned my set for a year with no issues, no need for frequent sharpening and no rust spots. The issue that I have is that the picture shows scissors, the picture of the box shows no scissors- but shows a sharpener rod.

My set had neither the scissors or the rod, in fact it had an extra knife- which I loved. My sister-in-laws has no scissors but has the rod, my mother-in-laws has no rod, but has the scissors. I wanted everyone to have the set that I got originally, but since every else is happy with what they received, I didn't bother to try to exchange. I wish there was some way to tell them when you order, which combo you actually want- or at least make a note telling consumers that there are different configurations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Knives Great Price, September 3, 2011
I was very pleased with this knife set. While they may not be adequate for a professional chef they are of good quality and weight and should be fine for the average household kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paula Dean 7-piece Knife Set with Block, January 22, 2011
This was a gift for my daughter-in-law from my Son and she and he love it. The knives are very, very sharp and of very good quality. The knife blade is very sturdy and it seems like it will keep a sharp edge for a long time. The handles are easy to grip and comfortable to use. Very nice product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, December 19, 2009
Amazon Customer (Hoosick Falls, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
The quality of these knives for the price is absolutely unbelievable. I have had mine for nearly 6 months and I love them. I just bought a set for my brother and his girlfriend - getting tired of toting mine back and forth to their house, lol. I keep mine on a magnetic strip and I hand wash them. My set has the natural-colored wooden handles, so I occasionally oil them to keep the wood from drying out. I sharpen them or use the steel on them before most uses, but I've gone more than a week without sharpening without much of a difference - still sliced through a tomato with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Knives, October 17, 2009
Jack Galloway (Union Gap, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased the 5 and 7" Santoku set from Wal-Mart with wooded handles. What a bargain and what terrific knives these are. I'm getting another set in a few days. You can't go wrong.

Paula Deen Signature Cutlery 7-Piece Knife Set with Block
$49.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies