Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 14, 2013
I was really looking forward to have a new backing sheet that would not stick. You don't always get what you pay for. It buckled the 1st time I used it, and after only using it 3 times the nonstick is coming off of the pan. Going back to my old pans.. Hope this helps..
on May 11, 2011
I don't usually purchase brand-name chef's overly-expensive cookware. However, the size was what I needed and I splurged. I love this pan. Nothing cleans up like it does and it really is pretty. It is pretty enough to use on the table or buffet. Great purchase.
on January 10, 2014
Love this like all my other Paula Dean Bake wear...it may be a little higher priced than other brands, but your cookies and bread NEVER stick and mine wash up completely clean in dishwasher (some of my friends who believe you only hand-wash bake ware would be disappointed to see me say that, but for me it has to go in dishwasher and it hasn't hurt it one bit). Spend a bit more and you will be thrilled with this product!!
on December 19, 2015
Good non-stick cookie sheet. I've had it over a year now and it has lasted well, mine hasn't warped although it came with a small dent it in (I assume due to shipping, so don't hold that against it - I was too lazy to return it). The only thing I would mention is that this stains! After a year mine is covered in brown stains from cooking all sorts of things on it. The non-stick is still intact and the stains can't be removed by hand washing or dishwashing so I assume they aren't a problem really. Either way I like it!
on December 23, 2013
These weren't cheap! They are very nice, and heavy sheet pans, so I certainly didn't expect them to warp! It is still okay for cookies and such, but not so much for making any sort of candies (e.g. Saltine Cracker toffee candy) where the ingredients are not firm, and you need the pan to be completely level.
on June 18, 2013
This baking sheet is super sturdy, very heavy for a cookie sheet, much heavier than anything I have ever had. The nonstick coating is very functional and attractive. As in the picture, it is a pale brownish goldish tinted coating and actually very pretty. I can't imagine this pan warping it is so sturdy. The label has a recipe on the back from Paula Deen...biscuits. I used the pan the first night I had it and did not use any spray or grease and everything came right off with no problems. I was glad for the raised edges because the cookies actually slid around just getting them out of the oven...that is as nonstick as it gets. It is deep enough for a jelly roll as well. I recommend this to anyone sick of the crappy pans you normally get for this price!
on December 16, 2012
I just make 6 dozen cookies and oh how I wish I had more than one of these cookie sheets. The cookies that cooked on these were perfect and cooked faster than the ones on my other sheet. I love this pan! And I used one of those silicone mats so the clean up was a breeze and I'm glad that this pan will stay in good shape for a long time. I love it!!!!!!
on April 14, 2013
I got Paula Deen pot set and was so impressed with it, I decided to try her bakeware. It's great too, you'll be just as happy with it as I am. I'm sure, it's nice and sturdy and I really like the color.
on January 3, 2012
These are fantastic cookie sheets. I was very excited to have found these because I think the coloring is beautiful and I'm all about getting away from the plain old ordinary cookie sheets. So far I have used mine 3 times and have not had any problems! I would absolutely recommend these to anyone.
on December 30, 2012
I always hated pulling out the blackened cookie sheets each year. These cookie sheets are definitely a good choice. They bake the cookies evenly, are truly non-stick and they clean up in a flash. I could fit 16 large cookies on this sheet which cut down on the time.

See 1 answered question