Paula Deen Signature Nonstick 15-Piece Porcelain Cookware Set
|Price:||$102.01 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Set Includes: 1qt.cov. Saucepan, 2 qt. cov. Saucepan, 6 qt. cov. Stockpot, 2.75 qt. cov. Saute, 8" Skillet, 10" Skillet, 5 Piece Measuring Spoon Set
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional. This attractive exterior is durable, stain resistant and a breeze to clean.
- Heavy gauge construction heats up quickly and evenly. Durable DuPont Teflon® Select nonstick interiors provide easy cleaning and long-lasting food release.
- Color coordinated, dual riveted, soft-touch handles are designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip. Stylish copper plated rings are attached for hanging convenience. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Tempered glass lids lock in flavors and let you watch your food cook without lifting he lid. Copper plated knobs add a punch of color and sophistication to spice up your kitchen.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Paula Deen Signature Nonstick 15-Piece Porcelain Cookware Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Red||Agave Blue||Orange Handles||Gray|
|Size||15 Piece||12-piece Cookware Set||10 Piece||12-Piece|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
That's a pretty big design flaw in my opinion when cookware can only be used on low and medium heat settings.
My second complaint with the set is that the smallest pieces are too small to be useful. The smallest pot, for example, is absolutely tiny. It fits inside of the smallest pot from our old set and is smaller in diameter than the burners on the stove.
It's a good basic set for the $100 price range, just know that you're gonna have to invest in additional pieces for a full range of cooking.
* Wanted to add, too, that advertising this as a "15-Piece Cookware Set" is a bit misleading. The measuring spoons are utensils, not cookware, so you're really only getting a 10 piece cookware set here.
***** Paula Deen. These pans are simply gorgeous. I have the Blueberry Speckle, and it's a very pretty blue porcelain with a black non-stick interior.
**** Cast Iron. Even when it's new, there's nothing gorgeous about cast iron. Heft is its middle name.
***** Paula Deen. The rubber-ized handle matches the blue exterior. It is non-slip and comfortable to hold. And, it doesn't get hot. You do have to be more careful that the handle doesn't wander over a heat source, though, as it would be damaged. The handle is solidly riveted to the pan with two rivets. It could come loose eventually or with banging around, but it isn't put together in a flimsy manner.
***** Cast Iron. The handle gets very hot, but it's also indestructible and part & parcel with the bowl of the pan. No separation anxiety.
HOW FOODS FRY:
The Paula Deen heats up a little faster than the cast iron, and cools down faster than the cast iron.
***** Paula Deen. No oil needed for either the eggs or the burger. The eggs cooked beautifully with no browning around the edges. If you LIKE a fried egg with crisp edges, then this may not be the pan for you. The burger browned nicely. Eggs and burger released for serving perfectly and smoothly.
**** Cast Iron. At least a minimum brushing of oil is needed for both eggs and the burger. Eggs more likely to brown unless you're watching carefully and use more oil. Burgers brown nicely.Read more ›
So I went looking for some inexpensive, but still nice pans to replace ours and found these. They are beautiful in person and we absolutely love them. After two months of solid use, we still have no issues. I'm just absolutely in love with these and so glad we purchased them.
The handles come loose, the porcelain exterior chips and stains, the non stick interior bubbles and chips, and the smaller pieces of the set are not small- they are tiny almost to the point of being unusable. The handle weight tips over the small pot when empty.
I treated this set like my mother's crystal and it is still falling apart. Hand washing, not using high heat, never a single metal utensil used. We've had this set for less than a year.
Paula Deen should be ashamed to have her name on such crap. I wish we had never bought this junk.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just love my purple Paula Deen cookware. My husband bought me this exact set for Christmas. Since he knows how much I love purple, he saw these and had to get them for me. Read morePublished 2 days ago by J Frank
COOKS FOOD PERFECTLY! Arrived as stated & in excellent condition.Published 3 days ago by Elizabeth Colla
I bought these for my daughter. She has a "John Derre" theme going in her kitchen. These matched perfectly.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the worst cookware ive ever owned. I got these Black Friday and they were done by the end of January. I followed all the care instructions! Hand washed them!! Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.