Published 23 months ago by Pink Breadsticks

3.0 out of 5 stars Second set, not as happy
I previously bought a set of these pans and LOVED them. The Teflon has worn out on my older set so I bought a new set in a prettier color. I was highly disappointed that the 1 qt sauce pan and both skillets were substantially smaller than the ones I already own. They are still useful so I plan to keep them but will not be purchasing this brand in the future.
Published 21 months ago by Sarah Kemp

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, well made and designed. Thickwalled construction., September 18, 2012
This review is from: Paula Deen Signature Nonstick 15-Piece Porcelain Cookware Set (Kitchen)
I do not understand the negative comments about this set of pots n pans. Short of spending your life savings this is the best set of quality pots you can purchase. They are exceptionally thick and heavy duty. The aluminum construction makes for more even cooking. I would take an extra set of these any day of the week. They make you want to wash and hide them when you get through cooking so no one else in the household can use them. Save them for yourself. This is one set you can take pride in for years to come.

And if your food burns but does not stick to it like other reviewers have mentioned, then I suggest you either lower your heat, or pay closer attention to what you are cooking. Food will burn if left unattended and your house along with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Second set, not as happy, November 19, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars not as long lasting as i hoped, November 13, 2013
i really like the color of these, but don't think they will last too long. the inner coating is intact, 1 year later, however the enamel is chipped on the handles. that's really annoying and looks yuck!

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to love this set, But now disappointed!!, September 17, 2013
Book Worm 101 (Somewhere you wished you were...) - See all my reviews
I purchased this cookware set and 2 additional skillets on amazon in 4/2012. If I would have left a review within the 1st year of using this product, I would have rated it 5 stars & written a glowing review. I was very excited to use this beautiful cookware.

This set cooks evenly, and the non-stick coating makes it a breezed to clean! I never have to scrub! I only use plastic utensils and I always hand wash this cookware. I am very gentle with this set because really like it. I enjoy cooking with this set until.......

Well, until 8/2013......when I put the 2 quart saucepan on my stove and placed the lid on it. But the lid would not fit. I noticed that the side of the 2 quart saucepan was bowed inward! How & Why did this happen? I always did the same routine with this pan: cook, hand wash, dry, place on shelf. I'm very disappointed that this pan is bowed. None of the other pans are bowed.

So, I google "Paula Deen's cookware ruined" and I was surprised. There were thousands of reviews of this cookware having the problem of the non-stick coating coming off into food. I only read a handful of reviews that stated that their cookware bowed inward, like mine. :(

Currently, I am still using this set; I just cannot used the 2 quart saucepan lid and the food still cooks perfectly. I will be replacing this cookware set with different brand next year. Unless I encountered the non-stick coating coming off; which then it must be thrown out immediately.

Disappointed and I do not recommend you buying Paula Deen's cookware. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Cooks wells but messed up my stove!, January 2, 2013
I received a set for Christmas and used it on my glass stove top. Something on the exterior of the pan melts to the the stove top. I now have blue streaks on my stove. The one time I left the skillet on the stove after turning off the eye, it adhered to the stove and I had to reheat it to remove it. Thankfully, I've only used it on one eye so all of them don't look terrible! My plan was to put my old cookware in my camper and use this pretty new set at home. However, that won't work so I have a nice set for camping. I'm very disappointed in my Christmas gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paula Deen Pans, March 25, 2014
I love love love my new cookware! Effortless cleanup afterwards! Cooks without any burning or scorching--I cook a lot on High and usually hurry up the meal--so I can eat it sooner! Will order again! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great!, March 4, 2014
Easy to clean! Easy to use! and I love the color! I would recommend these to anyone wanting to use nonstick cook wear with a splash of color to liven up the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookware, February 14, 2014
Received my set of cookware a couple of months ago and have been using it constantly. Cooks evenly. Lids fit well and all pots/pans are quality made. No issues. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey, hey, hey Paula!, November 17, 2013
Love this cookware set so much I bough three more for my girlfriends for Christmas! You won't regret this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, April 9, 2014
This is my second set and I love them! Great product for the money. Easy cleaning, great cooking, beautiful set!

Rate and Discover Movies