Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

80%
20%

on January 11, 2013
This is a fabulous product. I have acne prone skin, and along with other product's from Paula's Choice, I rarely ever get a pimple (Skin Balancing line is very nice for combo skin).

DO NOT BUY IT FOR $50! Total and complete ripoff. It's $19.95 on the official website.
on December 14, 2012
I am a skin care enthusiast and exfoliants are a must-have product that I'm willing to spend money on. This product has a simple formula that is truly effective. I bought it when I had congestion (little bumps) on my cheeks. Two weeks after incorporating Paula's Choice into my routine, the congestion cleared up. No detectable fragrance or color. I swipe it on with a cotton ball after washing my face; it leaves my skin smooth, feeling hydrated and balanced. No dryness or irritation. The product seems to get any residue (makeup, dirt, pollutants) that my cleanser leaves behind. I will buy this product again.

Shipping and Price
The product is expensive and worth the money if you can afford it. Only a small amount is needed, so it lasts even with frequent use.
Although the product is made in Canada, the supplier I got it from was in Thailand (!). The supplier emailed me to tell me when the product shipped and requested feedback to ensure I got the package. I am pleased with the professionalism and the speed of shipment.

About My Skin
I'm 36 and had inflamed acne for 15+ years. At 29, I started educating myself on skin care (even got licensed as an esthetician) and used a variety of methods to eradicate my acne. I have moderate scars and hyper-pigmentation but no more inflamed acne; just an occasional whitehead every few months. I focus on products that help manage the hyper-pigmentation and keep my acne at bay by removing dead skin cells and sebum. That's where great exfoliants come into play. I use this product three to four times weekly. I am also a huge fan of Dr. Ci Labo's Perfect White Peel, which I use most mornings.
on January 20, 2013
This stuff is amazing. Within 3 days of using night and morning, my skin looked beautiful. And with continued use, it still does. I love, love, love it, and don't want to be without!

This product sells for under $20 on the Paula's Choice website. So, unless you live outside the US, somewhere she doesn't ship or costs to much to ship from US, buy it directly from her site and save $30. Her products ship from Washington state, and arrived at my door in Southern California within a couple days of ordering.
on March 14, 2016
I am a Buzzagent and I received a bottle of BHA 2% Paula's Choice Exfoliant to try for free, and then to give my HONEST opinion. I have to say that I really like this product. It is gentle to my skin and it works! It takes off any lingering makeup after I have washed my face. My pores look clear and fabulous. Any little skin bumps have disappeared. Sometimes my skin can be sensitive to certain products, but I had absolutely no skin irritation from using BHA 2% Paula's Choice Exfoliant. I highly recommend this product and I will be buying more when my bottle is gone. Paula Beguon has published many books about cosmetics and skin. She knows her stuff, and now she has her own product lines.
on May 12, 2014
Less than $20 and don't use cotton ball. Just apply it all over the face AFTER toner. Awesome feeling and price worthy product for lifetime!