4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
It was a big improvement from the worn battery that came with my laptop (HP Pavilion g6). Beats being confined to one spot because I needed to stay plugged-in. I get about 4hrs or so just watching movies so not bad at all. I would recommend especially for the price.
Published 7 months ago by Mrsov

3.0 out of 5 stars maybe its my computer
I bought this because my laptop was dying without warning everytime I took it off the charger. With this battery it lasts without a charger, but only for about 2 hours
Published 2 months ago by Bobbi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, August 27, 2013
This review is from: New Laptop Battery for HP Pavilion G6-1A69US G7-1075DX G7T-1000 dm4-1062nr dm4-1063cl (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems ok, October 18, 2012
I have had this battery for a few weeks now. It seems to be compatible with my computer (HP Pavilion dv6, about 2 years old). It holds a nice long charge, which is good, since that's what it's supposed to do. The only thing that is a bit off is that once in a while I will plug it in to charge and my battery status will say "Plugged In, Not Charging." That never happened with my old battery. Anyway, what I usually do in this case is (with the charger plugged in) pop the battery out, and then pop it in again. Then it starts charging. Meh, nothing to major, and certainly doesn't warrant returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Cheap, and a Great Buy, May 31, 2013
Arrived in record time, about two days only. Fits perfect, charges great, and bought for an awesome price. Very satisfied and would definitely buy from again and recommend to anyone looking for a well-priced laptop battery. Impressed with the speed at which it was delivered and happy with the product I got. Definitely one of my better Amazon experiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As The Original, September 17, 2012
I bought this as a spare for occassional use but I'm using it more than I thought I would. It worked just as well as the original brand but at a much lower price. It was also received in a shorter time than indicated. I've had it for some time now and find it to be a smart buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 2, 2014
can't believe that for that price how great it works no problems with the fit and battery life is good

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., March 15, 2014
Battery works great. The real test will be how long it works...1 year, 3 years...
The original battery lasted 3 years. Hope this one does as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really worked, March 12, 2014
For the price.. I couldn't believe that it worked and held a charge for most of the day.. I am very happy with my purchase. That is all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 9, 2014
The battery is working good, no problem at all, I received the item as described and I am very satisfied, love the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars yea, February 24, 2014
it fits, it holds a charge, it was a good price, it works, I like it and so will you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of my time and money, February 13, 2014
I will never buy another laptop battery online again. I had to return the first battery because it would not charge properly and shut down my computer without warning at any low point and had a unsafe mode warning when I restarted. I had to ask for a new battery after having to answer several questions and send pictures of both the old and new battery. Then they wanted me to send back their battery and pay postage and I refused. The new replacement battery is just as bad. It only charges to 98% then just shuts down my computer at any point. This does not happen with my original HP battery. I wanted a new battery to have a spare and was hoping for a longer charge hold.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›