- Platform: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Media: Software Download
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac [Download]
Platform : Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC.
Note: You can access this item in Your Software Library. The number of computers eligible for installation may vary.
This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Download size: 30 MB
Download time: 1 minute on broadband, 1 hour and 15 minutes on dial-up
- Convert MXF footage from Canon/Sony/Panasonic camcorders to proper format/codec for iMovie, FCP(6/7/X), FCE, Avid MC, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, etc.
- Support Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC output.
- Convert MXF to MOV/MP4/MKV/AVI/WMV/MPG/M4V etc. and extract video/audio only.
- Convert MXF for playback on iDevices, Android/Windows 8 Phone/Tablets, HD TV and HD media players.
- Support converting MXF files in batch and merge them into one file.
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is a professional Mac MXF Converter with simple and efficient MXF conversion workflow. It's a good camcorder assistant for Canon XF series, Panasonic P2 camcorders and some of Sony XDCAM camcorder users, support Avid/Blackmagic Design edited MXF files; adopt advanced audio and video sync technology. The MXF Converter for Mac is good at converting mxf to proper codec for NLE on mac, such as Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, Apple InterMediate Codec, DVCPRO, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPG, M4V, etc. for editing in Final Cut Pro, iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Aperture 3, Kdenlive, Keynote, Avid Xpress Pro, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe After Effects CS6, DaVinci Resolve, iPhoto as well as QuickTime MOV.It also works well with latest iPhone 5, iPad 4/Mini, iPod Touch 5, Apple TV 3; Android Devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/Tab 2, Nexus 10/7, Kindle Fire HD, HTC One; Windows 8 devices like Surface RT/Pro, HTC Windows Phone 8X, etc.; well support Apple TV 3 or so HDTV videos outputting; and other devices like XBox 360, PS3, etc. What's more, the program support adding .srt, .ass or .ssa subtitle into video file.
|Processor:||1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor|
|RAM:||64MB at least|
|Hard Disk:||512MB or above|
|Video Card:||AMD, NVIDIA|
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for Similar Items by Category