- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002BGJB6K
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #316,116 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Paw Naturaw Organic Grass Fed Bison Jerky Treats for Dogs (12-Count), 2.1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 4)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Top Customer Reviews
On the package they are listed as "crunchables" not jerky.
What it does not mention on Amazon is that the other ingredients of this product are:
Organic: pork, beef liver, (one of my dogs is allergic to beef and this was not mentioned in the write up!), beef kidney, spinach, broccoli, carrot, celery, apple, sweet potato, cranberry, cucumber, tricalcium phosphate, flax seed, safflower oil, sea salt, zinc, vit. E. copper, manganese, calcium, vit. D3.
True they are "crunchy" like a freeze dried cookie, not like a dog biscuit. They also smell like plastic and my most un-picky dog on earth spit them back out. Like the previous review I have gotten my dog (an 80lb Black Lab) to eat one, but yet again he ate a kitchen sponge with soap on it at one time too... I don't want to press the issue.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My two dogs go crazy for elk cronchables. Although the size is much more appropriate for smaller dogs, my medium and large breeds really do enjoy this treat.Published on June 23, 2012 by Madlen
This review is based on the beef variety.
My dogs will eat these, but it seems like they aren't too excited about the taste. Read more