5.0 out of 5 stars great boot
Gift for my hard to please teenage daughter. She said they are warm and comfy. I sprayed them with rain and stain guard before she wore them. I did have to exchange them for the next size up (a full size larger than she usually wears). This was very easy to do, Fashion Corner, the store that they came from, made the exchange very smooth.
Published on January 16, 2011 by florist7

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not receive the color I ordered
Published on January 28, 2012 by Pat

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not receive the color I ordered, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Pawz by Bearpaw Paradise 12 Inch EVA Boot (Apparel)
I was looking forward to receiving my Bearpaws after I had read such great reviews on them. When I received my order I was very disappointed to find that the color was not the "chestnut" that I ordered, but instead the box was labeled "light brown"...more like medium brown. Completely different color tone and much darker than I would ever want. I will be returning these and was also disappointed to find out that I not only have to pay the return shipping, but also have to pay a 5% restocking fee! Just doesn't seem right when this was not the color that I ordered...it was very misleading and I won't be reordering from this website again. I'm very disappointed!

2/1/12 Update: I wanted to add this to my review because a day after I had written my original review, I was contacted by MyFashionCorner and they apologized for the discrepency re: color choices and offered me free return shipping with no 5% restocking fee. I feel that it is only right that I mention this since I had originally given a "two star" review. I was satisfied with the way they handled this.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boot, January 16, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Same but different, February 4, 2012
Kimberly L. Dolce (Tecumseh, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pawz by Bearpaw Paradise 12 Inch EVA Boot (Apparel)
These 12-inch Evas are a disappointment. I ordered these as a replacement for a pair of Pawz that I purchased a year ago at KMart for $20. My old Pawz were roomier in the instep and wider in the foot than these new Evas, and which fit me beautifully from the start. The old ones also had a thick fleece lining.

This new pair of Pawz 12-inch Evas are not the same. The lining is a thinner fuzzy material, and they are tighter in the instep and narrower in the foot. They also are not as stiff as my old ones and therefore do not provide the support I need as a disabled person. They flop over when you stand them up on their own, unlike my old Pawz which stand up on their own and gave me much-needed support. I could even wear my foot brace in the old ones. I don't think that would work with these Evas.

I can't say I'm too thrilled with these--however, I think I will keep them and hope they will loosen up at the instep and not squeeze my left foot as much. If you have a high instep, you're not going to like these boots. I've ordered several different brands of this style and returned them all, I have had a lot of trouble this year finding an Ugg-like boot that is wide enough for my 6.5 C-width feet--and loose enough at the instep to not squeeze the top of my foot. I ordered a 7 and that is working for me--I just wish they were wider and had that same thick fleece lining of my old Pawz. Apparently, all manufacturers of this kind of boot have decided to skimp on the lining and go tighter and narrower this year. Huge downer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 11, 2013
I originally ordered an 8 because so many reviews said they ran small. I usually wear a 7.5 so I thought an eight would work. After I recieved them, I wore them around the house for an hour or so to make sure and they were way too big. I ended up sending the 8 back and the 7 fits perfectly. Which I thought was kind of odd because I almost never wear a 7 since my feet are a little wide. I'd say they diffinitely don't run small. You should be safe even ordering a half size down like I did. They're comfortable and cute. I'm really glad I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 10, 2013
I received my boots today and they look nice. I tried them on and they are tight but hopefully they will loosen a little. I don't have anything bad to say about them because I did just receive them but at first glance I like what I see.

I wanted to make an update on my initial review. I love these shoes. I was concerned that with the boot being a little tight, it would cause pain in my toes. But I must say they are perfect and I plan to get the brown ones in the near future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy boots, December 24, 2012
This boots is really warm & cozy. Although it's not water resistant, water easily sips through the seams even after spraying with sealant, it works good as a winter boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pawz, December 20, 2012
LOVE THEM! They arrived in time and were packaged well. They are well padded and comfy on the inside! Can't complain, love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Bearpaw boots, January 30, 2011
These boots are great. I've spent much more $$ on Ugg brand boots in the past and find these to be just a good in quality and style!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Color, December 4, 2012
sarah g pietro (HAGERSTOWN, MD, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pawz by Bearpaw Paradise 12 Inch EVA Boot (Apparel)
I usually don't write reviews but I was very disappointed when I got these today. Not only were these slow to ship, but they came in the WRONG color! I ordered Chestnut but was sent Brown. Seems after reading these reviews I am not the only one who had this issue. I'll be returning these and I'll be buying from bearpaws site. I will say that these aren't great quality as well. For 20 bucks I may have been happy with these but not what I paid....

1.0 out of 5 stars These boots ar not what I expected, June 23, 2014
I wore these boots in a fridgid Wisconsin winter. The boots fit properly but at the back of the boot, there is a rub spot and I have blisters on the backs of both feet. I would not recommend these boots to anyone.