Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paylak Watch Band Spring Bar Remover
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 4, 2011
After decades or dorking around with screwdrivers to remove/install spring bars I finally bought this tool. It works great. Although it's not a job I perform very often the price of the tool is well worth it.
on May 22, 2013
I like this product! It save time, just order your band online and use the spring bars to to attach the band to the spring bars and you will never have to use gas to have a new watch band
on January 28, 2008
The band was too much for the grade of plastic used for this tool. The plastic and metal broke. Seller was more than happy to replace or whatever was needed to resolve the problem.
on October 13, 2013
Made quick work of a difficult job. I have an odd shaped watch and it is very hard to get the spring bars into place. This tool allowed me to get them in in a matter of seconds.
on August 5, 2012
This tool has worked very well and makes changing out watch bands an easy task. The tool is easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone who changes their own watch bands. Amazon provide good customer service and prompt delivery .
on August 3, 2013
Received it immediately in the mail and the product does everything it was intended to do. It makes switching out watch bands effortless.
on August 20, 2013
Easily helped me remove and replace my watch band in less than two minutes. Well worth the money for quick easy watch repairs.
on July 13, 2013
I was surprised by the quality of this little tool. I'm sure it will come in handy for lots of things other than spring bars.
on September 20, 2013
Very simple tool and does the job perfectly. Shipping was fast, price was great and like I said, the tool does its job great.
on October 9, 2014
Bent after my first use, completely broke after my second. Would not recommend unless you just need it to adjust one watch.