5.0 out of 5 stars I like this book
I like this book. It contains a lot of information about payroll. I really learned a lot from it.
Published 4 months ago by Huang Dan

2.0 out of 5 stars Need the code!
Published 6 months ago by Joan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Need the code!, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Payroll Accounting 2014 (with Computerized Payroll Accounting Software CD-ROM) (Paperback)
I wish I had read all the reviews, and more thoroughly. I love Amazon and have been very satisfied with a variety of purchases. Having to attend summer school for the first time, paying out of pocket, I wanted to find the most economical textbook purchase. This is the book that I needed, and I was excited that it was $10 cheaper than the local college textbook store! However, even though I read what I was getting, I assumed that the 'computerized software' meant what I would need for class, it is NOT what is needed. The Cengage code does not come with this book and ALL the work is online in Cengage from classwork to homework to the final project. To purchase the code alone is an additional $116! Again, the book AND code is only $10 more at my local textbook store than what I paid for just the book. So much for trying to be on top of my game by saving money AND receiving my book before classes even began~

2.0 out of 5 stars Textbook was correct, but..., February 10, 2014
The book is worth four stars, but I discounted it because a rather important part of the text was missing. the template disc was there but I needed a Cengage access code. I called and told customer service what I needed and they sent me a new text. It was still missing the Access code. I had to return the books to Amazon and purchase the text directly from Cengage to get the access I needed.
If not fore the access code, it would have been a great value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Good Textbook, October 21, 2014
This book is difficult to follow. There are no comprehensive examples in the chapters to explain what they have discussed. The examples they do give have no foundation in the explanation. They just plug numbers in and you can't follow where they got them or how they got the answer. The forms they show filled in are again just numbers stuck into the form with no background on where they got the numbers. It is not a good book to use as a textbook. I would not buy this book or take another course that uses this book or any of the Payroll Accounting books by Bieg, Toland.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this book, July 5, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Pages will come out., July 1, 2014
All pages of this book are perforated and they tear out extremely easy. Otherwise, item came quickly, and was in the correct condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed for my class, June 28, 2014
Shipping was fast, book had some water damage, but didn't mind because it didn't smell and had all it's pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand New Book, April 20, 2014
Great to get what I was expecting and having to pay less than what others were wanting.This is worth looking around and researching for to save some money. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, great quality, April 14, 2014
Bought this book for my class, quality was great condition is brand new and it got me an A in my class.

5.0 out of 5 stars good!, April 4, 2014
Just what i needed, got it at the same price i would have at the school library. My fault, but great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes it easy, February 14, 2014
I am finding my book easy to understand and practical in use. I see why my teacher chose it for our class.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Payroll Accounting 2014 (with Computerized Payroll Accounting Software CD-ROM)
$237.95 $196.11