Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

50%
50%
5 Pc Counter Height Dining Set
Price:$321.31+$142.50shipping

on September 15, 2010
I ordered this table almost a month ago. It took a week to get here (one day after the last date proposed in the range of possible delivery dates). The craftsmanship is pretty cheap, with visible defects in the finish...but if you're ok with a little touch-up the overall look is ok. Assembly was time consuming, even for someone like me who assembles their own items often.
The table top was broken during shipment. The company was very prompt picking it up (next day) but it took another two weeks to get the replacement. When the replacement came it was just the table top...not the legs or hardware. I'm now almost a month out and still don't have a table.
I choose this vendor since they were the most reasonable on Amazon price-wise. Spend the extra money and buy it from someone else!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 30, 2011
After getting a little worried because I only received 1 box that just had the chairs and table legs but NO table/hardward/instructions.. within a half hour my fedex delivered the 2nd box so after a few hours I was able to put it all together. The table was easy and I Am glad I put it together IN my kitchen as it was a bit larger than I expected and it's solid wood so a bit heavy. The chairs took a bit longer to assemble but I was able to get them done and the set looks great! I will have to buy cushions for the chairs (I thought the chairs were cushioned but that was my fault) All in all I am very pleased with this set and the condition in which it was delivered. It will take me longer to cut up the boxes and packing padding than it took me to put the table and chairs together.. Kidding but maybe NOT..
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again