Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
asked by Carol J Hicks on August 22, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 35 answers
A
Have you check e-bay??? Also could you please email me at beeskneesllc@yahoo.com, I recently bought a PE-Design 4.0 and have some questions (since you are an experienced user), if you don't mind.
S. Tabb answered on September 4, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Did you contact Brother and ask for a new security device? If you have your receipt and are willing to pay postage (possibly) they may be able to replace it. After all they have a vested interest in keeping you as a happy customer :)
Steve D answered on October 4, 2008

A
William Madonna answered on November 16, 2008

A
Carol, have you had any luck yet? I am considering upgrading and have the security device for 4.0...I'm having trouble with my parallel port and am thinking about just installing the software on my laptop, so I'm looking at v 5.0 or above. email carousellover@verizon.net
P. Boyce answered on December 3, 2008

A
I may have to upgrade to 6 and have the security device for 4. I can not connect to my new laptop.

Let me know if you found one barbcsmarich@charter.net
Good Luck
Barbara L. Csmarich answered on December 9, 2008

A
have you sold your 4.0, I am looking to puchase the 4.0 software
Cynthia A. Berryman answered on March 18, 2009

A
I have everything for PE Design 4.0 except the software. Anyone have the software they would like to sell? OR know where I can purchase?

Thank you!
Marie
Marie H. Tatarelli answered on March 22, 2009

A
you have the security device? I would like to update, and I lost the security device, so I could sell you the software, that would put me a lot closer to updating. I still have the manual and the card reader. I would not be willing to part with my card though. I have a usb reader that I use on my laptop now for the designs that I download. Even if I found the security device, my newer computer and laptop both do not have a printer port to plug it into anyway (one more reason I would like to update).
Vicki Helmig answered on June 21, 2009

A
Are you still interested in PE Design 4? I'm finally upgrading but found your post. I'm willing to negotiate!
Thanks
Jini
Virginia Karelitz answered on March 10, 2010

A
Can anyone tell me what kind of sercurity Key the PE-DESIGN has? What kind of port does the computer need to accept this Key?? I am upgrading my computer (Windows 7) but they do not install the parallel port that my old computer had to use the security key for my PE-Design Ver.4.

I really don't care to have an upgraded PE-Design but I probably will have to upgrade to get all my designs out now. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. spbush@comcast.net Shirley
Shirley Bush answered on August 5, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

See all questions about this product