Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Very Best of Peabo Bryson forum

Peabo Bryson Song Search

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 16, 2006 5:15:58 PM PST
C. Perry says:
I am trying to track down a song that Peabo Bryson did between 1988 and 1991. It was the theme song for the soap opera One Life to Live. Peabo Bryson would sing that song at the beginning of the soap opera and at the end. I believe the song was called One life to live. Does anyone know if that song is on one of his albums or how I can get that song?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2006 5:05:59 PM PDT
amazonqueen says:
I don't know where to find the song, but I thought it was great too. My brothers and sisters and I used to watch the beginning of the show just to hear that song. Let me know if you find it.

Dara

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2008 1:00:57 PM PDT
If you are still looking for the theme to one life to live, I would be glad to send you an mp3 copy. You can also find the song on youtube. Search as follows: peabo bryson one life to live. I have searched hard and I do not believe this song was ever released on an album or CD.
stevenhonse@sbcglobal.net

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2008 1:01:20 PM PDT
If you are still looking for the theme to one life to live, I would be glad to send you an mp3 copy. You can also find the song on youtube. Search as follows: peabo bryson one life to live. I have searched hard and I do not believe this song was ever released on an album or CD.
stevenhonse@sbcglobal.net

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2008 11:44:10 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 12, 2008 11:46:21 AM PDT
D. M. Lucero says:
The song is copyright and owned by ABC, i doubt they will release it as Bryson wrote it as a Request for Contract type of situation for ABC, they didnt even include it on the Official 1994 One Life to Live Album, i would write to ABC and see if they could do something about it, most likely you could find the live version, maybe he released it on a live edition. yes i do remember Bryson performing a live version of that song when he did a performance, it was awesome, look for a Live CD and perhaps it would be there, it was better than the original studio recording

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2008 12:16:37 PM PDT
D. M. Lucero says:
Id like that, whats next?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2010 1:08:02 PM PDT
what's up man, can you send me that theme song man, at guessbrand@yahoo.com

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 27, 2010 2:38:09 PM PDT
Okay! I responded to this earlier, but I don't see any record of it.
Just so you know I wanted a copy!

Posted on Jun 20, 2010 6:08:09 PM PDT
David Bursky says:
I am wondering where the mp3 is for the full theme, not just the opening credits. Peabo Bryson sang the theme on the show, but how do you record from youtube?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2011 4:30:45 AM PDT
Do you still have the mp3 of this? Is it a good version??

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2012 7:53:29 PM PST
jen says:
canyou send me the one life to live song by Peabo? i cannot find it!! thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2012 9:19:51 PM PST
David Bursky says:
It's on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt4ZEt8vbVc

Posted on Jan 6, 2012 9:20:18 PM PST
David Bursky says:
If you have problems email me my name with a dot in between my first and last name and gmail.
David
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Mar 16, 2006
Latest post:  Jan 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Very Best of Peabo Bryson
Very Best of Peabo Bryson by Peabo Bryson (Audio CD - 2006)
4.6 out of 5 stars (35)