- Series: Mennonite Experience in America (Book 2)
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Herald Press (PA) (November 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0836131029
- ISBN-13: 978-0836131024
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.7 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,691,945 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Peace, Faith, Nation: Mennonites and Amish in Nineteenth-Century America (Mennonite Experience in America)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author