5.0 out of 5 stars Still loving my Peacy Lily
I searched online for the perfect desk plant since my new workspace needed some color and life and read about the easy-to-care-for peace lily. To my surprise, they sold this very affordable and true-to-picture on Amazon and shipped directly to my work in great condition.

Published on December 6, 2010 by rainy janey

1.0 out of 5 stars Goto a Nursery and save your money.
Published on November 1, 2011 by S. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Still loving my Peacy Lily, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Peace Lily Plant - Spathyphyllium - Great House Plant - 4" Pot

I've had my plant for 9 months and what I love is that even some weeks it's not looking so happy (my fault), just a bit of water picks it right back up almost instantly.

Item will arrive as just the plant, a handful of starter soil and a plastic base container, so you'll want to have another more decorative and permanent pot as well as potting soil ready when this guy arrives.

1.0 out of 5 stars Goto a Nursery and save your money., November 1, 2011
I was hesitant to write a review about this Peace Lily Plant, because honestly... I was afraid I might have killed it. The plant arrived quickly, as promised. In great condition, and looked very pretty with one bloom. I was very excited!!! After arriving, I put it in a bright room with afternoon shade, and re-potted no direct light. Well after one day the plant was already looking really sad. I got nervous that all the reviews I had read were true. So, I started to do my research. Normally, I have a green thumb. In my reading I found that I should put the plant in a low light area, I did that. I kept the soil moist as well too. Sadly, after a week the plant despite my best efforts my poor peace lily died. I chalked it up to the fact that I had no clue what I was doing. Instead of buying a new one time went on, and I tended to my other 30 houseplants which seem to be doing great. I started to look for some new plants for Winter. I came across this small Peace Lily at Lowes for $1.48. I picked it up and took it home. I did the same thing I did to the last one, and even put it in the same spot. Its been a few weeks now, and its growing like crazy. It looks so healthy and it has gotten bigger. I am very happy with the results of the new peace lily, and now I know it wasn't me who killed the plant. It just happened that this one did not fair well. Not sure if it was the shipping or just the company. I would save your money on this one. I have bought other plants online on multiple occasions and they have all done well so I wouldn't let this one plant dying keep me from buying other plants online, or from this company. I just would never buy this one again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please don't buy, March 15, 2012
Please don't buy. This is my first review ever @ amazon.com and will be the last one.
I never write any review however I woke up in the middle of night and I'm writing this. It's 3:42am now.
I ordered this peace lily with rubber tree from Hirt's Garden.
They look nice, however they came with mites and other unidentified insects.
My house is really clean and I have never had any insects in my home.
However from the day I got it (yesterday) I've been bitten by insects.
It's more than 100 times, all over my body from shoulder to legs.
It's horribly itching, so I woke up in the middle of night and found this mite and the other insect that I've never seen before.
I threw the lily and rubber tree out of the window hoping the insects would gone.
Again, this is my first time ever in my life that I have this insect and insect bite in my own home.
It's so itching. I'm gonna make a claim for this. It's really horrible and I'm still scratching all over my body now.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, June 6, 2012
I thought i was ordering a live peace lily and instead recieved a dead peace lily. Very dissapointed and will never buy from this company again.

2.0 out of 5 stars I will do shopping at the local stores and nurseries, January 30, 2009
I wasn't impressed neither with the way my plants were packed nor their size and how they looked [Luckily my plants recovered but they still have some holes in the leaves and brown tips]. I went to our local Home Depot and bought at least four-times bigger and healthier plant for much less than I paid here.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 ... humans can buy amazing healthy plants from the internet., April 7, 2014
When this plant arrived at my house, I removed it from its thoughtful packaging, I said "Hello beautiful plant, welcome to your new home, I hope you are happy here and live a long and healthy life!", the plant said "I am a happy plant, my mother took good care and raised me proper. I will happily sit by your window, clean your air and chat with you and my new plant family, if your lucky, I will show off a little and grow some white flowers."

5.0 out of 5 stars exotic plant, September 18, 2010
Beautiful enchanting deep green, extremely lush and healthy. Perfect addition to dining room or for enhancing the decor of any room. Our home has received a noticeable increase in peace since we received this plant.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, June 13, 2008
Lindy (Norfolk, VA) - See all my reviews
I've had the plant for several months and it is doing well. It is a good size (maybe 60 cm high) and it is still flowering. I was a little displeased with the packing when it arrived, there was dirt all over the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous plant, fast shipping, November 8, 2014
This plant is just lovely! Looks very healthy and has some lilies ready to bloom. It arrived much quicker than expected and was well-packed. One of the larger leaves was bent but it is unfolding nicely. I would recommend this seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars no, August 30, 2012
I HAVE BOUGHT SIX PLANTS FROM HIRTS GARDENS. ONE WAS INFESTED WITH MEALY BUGS & THRIPS, 2 WERE SENT BENT ,BROKEN DUE TO NOT PACKING THE PLANT CORRECTLY, MOST OF THEM HAD BROWN DRY LEAVES AND EVEN LEAF SPOTS. IVE POSTED THIS REVIEW BEFORE AND I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM HIRTS STATING PLEASE REMOVE MY REVIEW CAUSE IT HURTS THERE BUSINESS, I WASNT EVEN OFFERED AN APOLOGY ON ANY OF THE ISSUES. THEN I NOTICE THAT HIRTS SOME HOW HAS DELETED ALL OF THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON SOME PLANTS THAT I POSTED BUT HAVE NOT DELETED THE POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THE OTHER PLANTS. SO THIS IS WHY THEY HAVE SO MANY FIVE STARS BECAUSE THEY ARE TAKING OUT THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS WE AS CUSTOMERS POST. (VERY DISHONEST OF HIRTS GARDEN)