5.0 out of 5 stars Feed The Woozle - Cooperative Games are the best way to start your preschooler on board games!
Mommy Testers is a group of moms who provide honest reviews of toys, games and baby products.

As we have learned (through tears) the best way to start your preschooler on board games is through cooperative games. All of the players work together toward a common goal. At the end of the game everyone will have contributed to the final outcome. The focus is on...
Published on April 17, 2012 by Mommy Testers

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fun, but could use some improving
I'm a bit disappointed in this game, to be honest, given all the other rave reviews. My kids (age 2.5 and 5) seem to enjoy it okay, though definitely more the 2.5yo than the 5yo because honestly, it's just too easy. We skipped level one completely since even the toddler to get the food in the woozle while just walking over to it - and we put the woozle about 12 feet...
Published 18 months ago by P. Harrison

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and Physical Family Fun, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Peaceable Kingdom / Feed the Woozle Award Winning Preschool Skills Builder Game (Toy)
Our four-year old daughter reviews this game very highly. We enjoy having the option of additional challenge levels, which allows the game to grow with the child. We started on level one, but found that level two is a better fit for our girl. Level three is chaotic fun at this age (and invites peeking/cheating). We were pleasantly surprised that she does not get frustrated when she drops the snacks before making it to the Woozle. Instead, she remarks (every time), "Oh he won't eat it off the floooooor!" as she returns to the table.

We also enjoy the physicality of this game, which encourages kids to move in different, fun ways. And of course, all kids raised in the "Toca" generation enjoy feeding cute monsters!

We've had great success with this game, and found the cooperative nature to be a better fit for our family than more competitive and straight forward games like Candy Land (ugh).

4.0 out of 5 stars Preschool game, October 15, 2013
We have not played this game enough to say we love it, but my kids definitely enjoy it. It is educational as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun game for a range of ages, October 14, 2013
I have 2 boys, 3 and 7. They both really like this game. It has very durable feeling pieces that a super fun, especially for boys. I just wish there was a little bit more too the games. We get done a game in about 10 mins. Overall very fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars lot of fun for kids, September 15, 2013
We play together (4 yo, 6 yo kids) and adults. Kids are having lot of fun. It only seems the task is easy, sometimes even adult can not perform in a very enjoyful way :) it is definately nessesary game for every active kid.

4.0 out of 5 stars my 3 year old loves it!, March 17, 2013
My 3 year old loves the game.. a little dull and repetitive for adults but it's a very cute idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Speech Therapy, November 12, 2013
CJ (Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
My daughter played this with her speech therapist. She is 3 and they typically play games while working on key sounds. Take a turn, say a few words, take a turn, say words, etc. They were working on her "s blends" while playing this game. She had to say "it is my turn with the s-ss-poon" and then worked on motor skills of putting yucky "things" on the spoon and walking them across the room. It also works on number recognition because they role a dice and have to put the number rolled of "yucky things' on a spoon and carry them to the Wozzle across the room. The "yucky things" that the Wozzle liked to eat caused lots of giggles between my daughter and her speech therapist. I imagine you could do it timed or even make your own yucky things to feed the Wozzle. There was not really a person crowned winner...everyone working together to finish feeding the Wozzle

Overall a good game.

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, August 16, 2013
My son always requests this game. He is 2.5 years old and thinks it is so funny that the woozle eats such gross things. I like it because it does not cause conflict since there are no losers. Our neighbor loves to play it as well and she is 4. I think one way to make improvements would be to add more food pieces for the woozle. My son's favorite part is having us tell him what is on the cards and by now he knows them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, June 11, 2012
I got this game for my 4 and 6 year niece and nephew and they love it! The 4 year old has a hard time with her fine motor skills so this definitely helps her with that. I also love that this game can be adjusted for different ages/skill levels, so the older kids can play with more of a challenge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 9, 2014
I love it because my three year old grandson loves it. He is just learning to follow game rules and he loves to roll the dice, spin the spinner and feed the Woozle. He asks for this game every time he visits.

4.0 out of 5 stars Students loved this game, June 28, 2014
I didn't like this game, but my young special Ed students did. I adapted it to use as reinforcement after lesson plans. I set up the Woozle across the room so my students had to walk/run to feed the W. They loved that.

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›