- A beeper sounds at the end of the cycle to ensure you wake up on time - your clock can also be used with sound or beeper only
- Included with your peaceful alarm clock are 4 packets of aroma beads (coffee, lavender, energy and stress relief scents in .85-oz. jars), plus 10 felt disks for your own aromatherapy oils
- Complete with snooze button, headphone jack and volume control
- Alarm clock is black with a metallic silver finish
- Plugs into AC adapter and requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included) for backup power
- Measures 7-1/2" H x 5-1/4" W x 6-1/4" D; 19.1 cm H x 13.3 cm W x 15.9 cm D
Peaceful Progression Aromatherapy And Nature Sounds Wake-Up Alarm Clock
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- An impressive alarm clock that naturally awakens you with gradual, increasing light, aromatherapy scents and nature sounds
- At 30 minutes before wake-up time, the clock's light begins to glow softly and brightens over the next half-hour
- At the same time, the warmth from the lamp releases faint aromatherapy scents into the air to stimulate the olfactory senses
- With 15 minutes left before the alarm time, this nature sounds clock plays your choice of six soft sounds such as ocean surf or songbirds
- We offer generous guarantees on everything we sell - up to 365 days on select items! If you need to make a return, you'll receive 100% of everything you paid.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
But Monday I wake up at 5:30am ... and sure enough around 5:15 I noticed the room growing brighter which caused me to awake pleasantly. It is definitely like the sun rising. I actually thought I had slept through my alarm until I turned and looked out my window to discover it was still dark out. Then the birds started chirping (nature sounds) and they mixed in with the natural birds.
Since I went to bed after 12 and I'm baby sitting my sister's cat ... who kept meowing and crying around 3am ... I decided to hit the snooze button just to get some extra sleep. Then sure enough on cue at 5:30am the buzzer sound went off ... lol.
This is definitely a wonderful clock ... and I'm definitely anticipating the wonderful peaceful progression called waking up :)
Scent: The clock comes with scent beads that you can use and they smell pretty cheap and have a very unnatural & not very pleasing sort of scent to them. The reviewer that compared them to smelling like "cheap shampoo" is correct. The good thing is though that you don't have to use the beads and can instead use cotton balls and soak them in your favorite natural scented oil. Unfortunately there's no way to turn the scent on or off. So if you want to add a Coffee scent to wake you up you have to go to bed smelling that scent- which kind up defeats the purpose. It's true that the light turning on for waking you up does warm the scent and makes it stronger, but even without the light the scent was strong enough to fill my small bedroom. Besides when you're sleeping right beside the clock the scent is strong regardless. Would've been better if the scent was blocked and the alarm time triggered not only the light, but some holes to open and let the scent out which would wake you. Without this the concept just doesn't work.
Light: The light isn't very strong- Especially since it's in the back of the clock not facing you and half covered with thick plastic lines. It will probably only help wake u if you tend to wake up during hours of complete darkness. However I will say that the few times I did have to wake up at such an hour, waking up with the light is just about the most soothing and natural way to wake up. There are better light clocks out there though.
Sound: The nature sounds are just ok. Not very high quality.Read more ›
It's lightweight, so whenever you try to press snooze or light buttons (located on the bottom), the clock would move making it difficult to activate unless it's been hold by the other hand or put against a wall.
It's expensive for this clock that doesn't make too much stuff.
The nature sounds are too digitalized making them annoying at times. The only ones I liked were the mountain stream & the ocean surf. The sound clips are too short that you'd hear the repetition.
It's missing the option to only have the light activate when the set time hits. Even with the volume set to none, the sounds go off.
All in All anything that will help me to get up and ready for the day in a better state has to be a good thing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like this clock, until the alarm goes off. I love the gradually increasing light and sound and the aromatherapy to ease you awake and then BAM, it's like somebody is... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
it's a cool concept. all options and components work as described but it's really up to the person and how well they respond to waking up this way.Published 14 months ago by Beth C.
I have owned one of these for several years, and my advice is skip it and find something that works better. Not worth the price. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Patricia Little
This is a great little sound machine/alarm clock. The light progressively gets brighter waking you up in a pleasant, gradual way. There are quite a few sound choices too. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Dave
This product stopped working in less than a year. I was very disappointed. I wish also that it had the abilty to download or get more sounds. Read morePublished 20 months ago by angela
I enjoyed the first few weeks of using this clock, but there are a few things that bothered me. The sounds are not high quality nor looped correctly because I could pick out where... Read morePublished on December 25, 2013 by M. Bear
I have had this clock for 7 years and never replaced a thing. The clock just recently went up and I am looking for another.Published on November 21, 2013 by Amazon Customer
For winding down, it works great, as the nature sounds (and dimming light if you want) shut off after 20 min.
It's an Ambitious design. Read more
The clock made of cheap plastic. The light is not bright at all and all the aromas smells bad! I would buy it again if it was 30$ but would not pay a cent morePublished on October 26, 2013 by M. Can Ogan