|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 11 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||PKC0RG|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PKC0RG|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Peak PKC0RG Small Rearview Mirror with 3.5-Inch Backup Camera
|Price:||$99.35 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.64 (42%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Built-in 3.5-inch monitor--no need to have an another dash-mounted monitor
- New swivel camera with wide view angle and weatherproof housing
- Standby with auto on mode when camera is on
- Camera mounts to license plate and causes no interference with information on plate
- Installs on any vehicle in minutes
Need help deciding which back-up camera to buy?Check out our Back-Up Camera Buying Guide for information on back-up camera basics.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Peak, the brand you associate with quality car care products, introduces the new Wireless Back Up Camera with color 3.5-inch Rearview Mirror display. In this new model, Peak has expanded their popular line of back up cameras by integrating the monitor into your rearview mirror. Using a patented mirror tinting technology, the 3.5" color LCD display is invisible under normal conditions, but when the car is shifted into reverse a full color display of the rear of your vehicle appears. Reduce the possibility of damaging your car or injuring a pedestrian by using the Peak PKC0RG Rearview Mirror Back Up Camera system. It's the safer way to back-up.
The rearview mirror assembly installs easily over your existing rearview mirror with spring-loaded brackets. There are no tools required to install your new mirror and it will not damage your existing mirror. The camera and wireless transmitter are nearly as simple to install. Powered by your reverse tail lights, the back-up camera fits over your license plate and the transmitter is housed in your trunk. This portion of the assembly does require a few simple tools, but along with the included mounting hardware, it can be installed by most users in just minutes.
- Families with children or pets and
- Car, SUV and truck owners
- Vans, RVs and camper owners
- Semi-Truck Drivers
- Towing Boats or trailers
90 Day Limited Warranty
Manufacturer warrants to the original consumer, or purchaser, that the Peak Back-up Camera System will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date of sale to the original purchaser. Manufacturer hereby excludes and disclaims any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, beyond those warranties specified above. Manufacturer excludes any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Peak is a subsidiary of Old World Industries. For over 50 years, Old World Industries has been a leader in the development and distribution of automotive products of the highest quality. Old World's insistence on quality and craftsmanship, and expertise in high technology and marketing, ensure that people around the world know Old World's products provide the highest level of protection. Old World Industries' commitment to quality is second to none. All Old World/Peak products go through rigorous testing at every level of production to ensure that they meet or exceed the performance requirements of every major car and truck manufacturer.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Camera & video cord
- Transmitter & power cord
- Mirror with LCD
- 2 bolts, nuts and washers
- 4 wire splicers (nice!)
- 2 velcro straps for mounting the mirror
- 2 power cords for the mirror (1 cigarette lighter and one to be hard wired into the existing wiring, whichever install you choose)
1. The install was relatively easy and the product comes with every part you need to install it successfully on the vehicle
2. The camera is good quality
3. The instructions are straight forward and easy to follow
1. The wireless LCD mirror is a good idea, but gets interference as you're driving through neighborhoods, so the screen turns on randomly to a blue screen
2. The mirror is HEAVY, so every bump you hit in the road has the potential to swivel the mirror down
3. The mirror is pretty dark (that's the patented tinting they describe in their product overview), which makes it difficult to see anything at night and even in the day time
4. They don't offer any wiring tips in their instructions, so it's up to you to figure out which wire is the 'reverse light wire'.
Overall, due to the wireless interference and mirror issues, I wouldn't be able to recommend this product and will probably be returning mine for a model that is wired and has a mirror without tinting.
If you do decide to purchase this product for a similar vehicle, here's some pointers:
- You may have to drill a 7/16" hole behind your license plate to feed the camera cord through. I tried to find a different location (license plate lights) to feed the wires through, but it would have ruined the weather stripping.Read more ›
1) Quality of video - turned out acceptable
2) Wireless interference - turned out acceptable
3) Installation - 1 hour and no drilling, cutting needed on my 2010 corolla
4) Quality of rear-view mirror - acceptable
Problems in usage now :-
1) On bright day, video brightness is very less. Definitely can't use sunglasses while backing up. Mostly can't use it in Sunny days
2) When there is alight source right behind you (street light or sun behind you) the display is all hazed-up and not usable.
Overall acceptable. Not returning.
Works well and signal clear. Great for spotting and aligning to trailer hitch. Only one incident of radio interference triggering mirror view. At work a wireless security camera triggers camera interference, but when transmitter powers the signal is stronger and backup camera clears up.
I have experienced some of the same problems that other have while driving but it is very easy to reach up and turn off the power to the mirror while driving. Again, many people have wireless routers and wireless cameras on buildings that will cause the mirror to flicker every occasionally while driving but the manufacturer is limited to what spectrum the FCC gives them to work with so I can't fault them for the overlap in wireless transmission and some interference. Truth be told the mirror does a pretty good job of sorting out the garbage interference.
This is a $75 unit folks. If you expect better results you should expect to have to pull a few more dead Presidents out of your wallet than what this unit costs. I think that it works well for what you pay for. It works pretty well in the dark given the camera is not night vision equipped, it works really well with any level of light, and the monitor in the mirror is plenty big to see what is behind you. If the monitor in the mirror is too small, you might consider a visit to Lenscrafters. I'm considering buying another unit for my other car. :)
This paragraph is for anyone that might have this car. On the Subaru there is somewhat limited clearance between the camera and the hatch release. I bent the bracket down slightly and there is enough room to get your hand in and release the hatch. I was able to avoid drilling the 1/2 inch hole required to feed the wire inside. You need to remove the plastic trim inside the hatch and the plastic trim piece outside that has the Subaru letters across the back. The 2 lamps for the license plate feed through a molded rubber coupling to the inside. By unplugging the lighting connector and removing the wiring I was able to trim enough rubber away from the coupling to slip in the camera wire. The camera plugs into the wireless transmitter which I attached to the inside of the hatch using the supplied wire ties. The power wire to the wireless transmitter needs to be routed to one of the backup lamps. This took some doing as the wire had to be fished through the rubber accordion coupling from the hatch to the upper body of the car.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
really bad product dont waste your money the display dont have a good signal , and the lines its off the limits do buyPublished 19 days ago by jimmy
Works very well. Had one identical to this on my other truck. Helps with hooking up my boat and other trailers I tow.Published 2 months ago by Keith Barker
Does not work as promised. The image goes in and out if it is visable at all. Company recommended we box it up, send it back and purchase digital camera. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Leslie Brown
At the moment I write the this. I am very unhappy with the Camera set up. I had installed it shortly after it arrived. Withing a week. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Richard Elbe
Put on my Jeep, the image display is not that bright like the factory camera images, hard to see image when backing. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Dan J