Published on October 25, 2009 by Robert E. Mcalister

2.0 out of 5 stars overpriced, no white chocolate
Overpriced for what the ingredients are. Its not white chocolate. They used vanilla to give you some flavor that's all. I'd rather get the Costco Kirkland brand better, at least it's all natural.
Published 21 days ago by victor

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Peanut Butter EVER. Natural, no hydrog. oils, taste like WC REESE cup!, October 25, 2009
Robert E. Mcalister (Jacksonville, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Wonderful, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
Best Peanut Butter EVER. Natural, no hydrog. oils, taste like WC REESE cup! The stats are the same, 180 cals, per Tbsp, as reg peanut butter, but it is blended with some flavorings that make it OH SO delicious!!! It is all natural, just crushed peanuts, really, with some flavoring, and homogenized so it doesn't really need to be stirred, which is often a turn off when buying the natural stuff. I got a case of 6 for like 24 bucks on amazon, but now it is out of stock. Wish they would get it back in, as I will go through about a case a month of this stuff. Like to eat on a piece of toast after a hard workout.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 5, 2009
Peanut Butter & Co made a great product here without all the mess of chemicals and nastiness in alot of non organic peanut butters.

This is a much lighter taste then the dark chocolate. It does seems to hold together and not separate as easy as the dark chocolate. For some reason it reminds me a little of a cookie dough

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to hide the jar, May 4, 2009
I had to hide the jars of peanut butter as the kids were gobbling it up. Need I write more?

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty darn good!, February 9, 2010
R. Manhard "Tanuki-san" (Sterling, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking for something peanut buttery but not just the usual thing and this fits the bill most excellently. The white chocolate flavor is decidedly an undertone to the peanut butter but it's there if you savor it a bit. Which is always a good way to have some of the nutty buttery goodness. Texture is nice and smooth, firm creaminess as it were. I'm going to have a sandwich of this for lunch today and I think a good, multigrain, thick-sliced bread would be just the ticket for a great PB sanny experience.
I'll definitely buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Like Peanut Butter & Fluff!, April 23, 2011
Henry Lee (Trumbull, CT USA) - See all my reviews
Aside from being made from natural ingredients and no crazy fillers or preservatives, this stuff has an excellent flavor.

I am a white chocolate lover, and I will say that this does not really taste like white chocolate (to me). Instead, it actually reminds me more of a fluffernutter flavor, which I also like very much. The best thing about this is that you can give your kids a peanut butter sandwich made with this stuff in lieu of a traditional peanut butter and jelly/fluff sandwich, and it has FAR less sugar and is made from superior ingredients.

Works great as a snack straight up on a spoon as well. The kids consider it a dessert treat to get a spoonful ... but considering that is only 3-5 grams of sugar and made from peanuts, it's a healthier dessert option than all of the processed garbage that is out there these days.

We also really enjoyed the dark chocolate dreams, we ordered a 6 pack of each.

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how I feel about this., April 5, 2012
So I'm a nut butter junkie, usually I make all my own nut butters, except for PB because with it so cheap at the store it's usually not worth the hassle. I went to Target this baby was on sale so I decided to splurge and treat myself. I love white chocolate and I love PB.
So here's the review:
Pros:
Great texture, easy to spread
No mixing
Vegan
Few and good ingredients
Taste gets better the more you eat it

Cons:
Doesn't really taste like white chocolate
So freaking sweet!
Tastes a little waxy

Overall I consider it a good product, especially for anyone who usually eats commercial peanut butter. I think I'll stick to more natural peanut butter personally, but I'd wanted to try it for a while and was glad I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Peanut Butter, September 16, 2011
I purchased the Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, White Chocolate Wonderful, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6) by Peanut Butter & Co., directly from Amazon, in July 2011. The expiration date stated Jan 2013, which is plenty of time to go through 6 jars of this tasty peanut butter.

The listed ingredients are as follows:

Peanuts, evaporated cane juice, vanilla, cocoa butter, palm fruit oil, lecithin (from sunflowers), salt.

The packaging also states that it is gluten-free and certified vegan. This product doesn't require mixing, as some of the more natural peanut butters sometimes do.

While I personally can't discern any white chocolate flavor, it is a very enjoyable peanut butter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, April 5, 2012
My favorite peanutbutter EVER. I cannot say enough good things about it. This is the first time I've ever bought food online and this was worth it because its too hard to find in stores. Amazon was quick and it got here when they said it would.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the BEST PEANUT BUTTER EVER MADE, August 19, 2014
This is the BEST PEANUT BUTTER EVER MADE!!! A friend of mine turned me onto this about six months ago, and when I run out, I literally want to cry. Literally. Want. To. Cry. I buy this by the case, and it goes well on everything--and the best part? It's sweet enough naturally I can send it to school with the kids without jelly!! I hope this review doesn't cause this stuff to fly off the shelf and leave me without any, because....well, you know...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome!, July 17, 2011
I love this peanut butter! Everyone I have ever suggested taste this peanut butter has also loved it. Last August I went on a medical mission to West Africa. I'm a vegetarian and so I brought a jar of white chocolate wonderful with me. I shared the jar with some friends on the mission and they loved it as much as I did. They asked if they could have some every night for dessert. For some reason I am having a hard time finding this flavor at my local store, but luckily my savior Amazon has fixed that problem for me.

$22.44
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.