Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, The Bee's Knees, 16 Ounce Jars (Pack of 6)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Flavor: The Bee's Knees|Size: 16 Ounce Jars (Pack of 6)|Change

on November 12, 2010
This is similar to Nutella in concept, but SO much better - more protein, more flavonoids (antioxidants from the cocoa) less sugar, more flavor. I've yet to share with someone who hasn't become a big fan. You must try it.
on February 13, 2013
I was under the assumption that this peanut butter was simply peanuts and salt, like the description states under "Ingredients". It turns out that it's about 15% sugar (cane juice). Not what I was looking for.

Amazon: Please fix the ingredient list to include Palm Oil and Sugar Cane Juice.
on April 5, 2012
Another Amazonian recommended this brand to me, so I ordered it. It is Really Good peanut butter, lots of crunchy peanut chunks, and not too much salt or sweetener. Also, no aerobic strenuous hand churning the oils/solids! I also like Jif Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread, 18-Ounce (Pack of 6), but it is impossible to buy locally, and the price here on Ammy has shot up to a ridiculous level.

My next venture into peanut butter exploration will be Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, The Heat is On, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6), which sounds amazing. Good company, excellent product.

Oh, and I tried Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate Dreams, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6), which was smoooooth and yummy, too. Much much better than Nutella.

So, if you like natural peanut taste and lots of crunchy bits, you'll probably like this brand. Remember, peanut butter is one of the basic food groups, along with chocolate, BACON, and ice cream. :D
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 26, 2011
I first tried maple flavored peanut butter when I found Kroger's Private Selection brand. Just as I fell in love with the flavor, for some reason Kroger stopped stocking it. Naturally I checked Amazon to see what they had in the way of maple flavored peanut butter and discovered Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, Mighty Maple, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6) .

There are 180 calories in a 2 tbsp. serving which provides 6 grams of protein. I've posted a picture of the back label showing the nutrition facts. I was hoping that the Peanut Butter & Co. product would be as good as the Kroger one and I was so happy to find out that it was much much better. Not only does it not have as many additives but I find both the taste and the texture to be superior. I love the crunchy sugar grains and thanks to other reviewers, I was not surprised by them. It does melt very well as I have found by adding it to a bowl of hot oatmeal and spreading it on a warm bagel.

I'm so glad that this is on subscribe and save since I do believe I will be eating a lot of it :)
review image
on March 11, 2012
I like this peanut butter because it is a little different without losing the classic roasted peanut taste like some flavored peanut butters. My family eats a lot of peanut butter in various dishes and this one makes a nice change of pace from a plain creamy peanut butter for certain uses like on toast or in a sandwich. The texture might be off-putting for some who prefer creamy peanut butter because the raisins and sugar granules actually give it some crunch, but if you are alright with crunch then the flavor will keep you coming back for more! The cinnamon complements the roasted peanut flavor perfectly while the raisins add little bursts of sweetness. This is a favorite in my house for spreading on sprouted grain bagels or warm toast. It also, because of the raisins, makes a nice jelly-free peanut butter sandwich for my son when he needs an eat-on-the-go sandwich; no jelly means less of a mess on his face/hands/clothes!
on June 14, 2010
I'm not sure whether I appreciate the organic peanut butter or the vegan chocolate more, but it is a great combination. After buying Dark Chocolate Dreams I'm starting to realize that almost anything that I use peanut butter for tastes better with chocolate too. Great for dipping pretzels, or on a PB&J, or bananas, or just about anything I've tried so far!
on October 24, 2015
My family really likes this chocolate peanut butter. I don't mind giving it to them occasionally since it has just a few ingredients and they are what I would consider good food ingredients. So many families I know use Nutella or other chocolate/nut spreads and for some reason consider them healthy even though the first ingredients listed is sugar and a hydrogenated oil. YUCK
on July 5, 2009
Peanut Butter & Co made a great product here without all the mess of chemicals and nastiness in alot of non organic peanut butters.

This is a much lighter taste then the dark chocolate. It does seems to hold together and not separate as easy as the dark chocolate. For some reason it reminds me a little of a cookie dough
on July 5, 2010
Spread on Dave's Killer Bread with banana slices and mmmmm... heaven. I can imagine that if one really wants to let out their inner Elvis, they'd be good fried; but you didn't hear that from me.
on October 14, 2011
It is so great between meals! I put it on organic apples and it's so delicious, healthy and filling. I am amazed. I am working on losing weight and lowering my blood sugar and cholesterol. (I don't want to develop diabetes and heart disease.)

I have a terrible sweet tooth and am trying to avoid sugar as much as I can. However the sugar in these peanut butter spreads is reasonably low.

So this is my go to treat.

I just sent 3 six packs to my brother and sister in law of three different flavor varieties.

They have been through some tough times. They are runners - however they were involved in a car accident recently so they are in the process of healing.

I know they will love this to help get them through the healing process and back to running. It's also great for running.

I also think the prices on Amazon are very reasonable. I paid $70.00 for 18 jars of pb. And I received free shipping. Better deal than the stores and better than the official website.

They are all delicious. All of them.