5.0 out of 5 stars Encourge Your GrandKids
I liked this book so much -- that we have given copies to all 7 of our Grandkids.

It encourages them to think about what they can do in the future and gives
them the 'expectation' that they Can Do Anything.
Published on April 23, 2009 by Donald R. Fraser

3.0 out of 5 stars A little more crunched than I expected.
The corners of the book are a bit more crunched than expected. The pages have been read quite a bit, and noticeable creases on the pages. It should of come with a good status instead, oh well, still love the story in the book.
Published 5 months ago by Martha S.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Encourge Your GrandKids, April 23, 2009

It encourages them to think about what they can do in the future and gives
them the 'expectation' that they Can Do Anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars If Snoopy can do it, I can do it!, March 22, 2011
This review is from: Peanuts: You Can Be Anything! (Hardcover)
This is a great simple book about the things you could be or do. Don't be mislead by the title, there are no other Peanuts characters in the book except for Snoopy. The illustrations are great in classic Peanuts style. Each drawing is accompanied by a one-liner. There are about 30 illustrations of what you could be or do. I gave it my Snoopy obsessed 3 y.o. for Valentine's Day and he loved it. He asked alot of questions about the careers/tasks he did not know about it, so it did probe his little mind. He had to bring it to show and tell the next day. I would say the book is appropriate for 3-6 years old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not by Schulz, but not bad for very young children, December 25, 2013
Chris's Daddy (San Jose, California) - See all my reviews
Yet another in Running Press's line of fake Schulz books, but this one is actually pretty good despite the misleading author credit. It consists of a bunch of panels which show Snoopy indulging one of his fantasies. Some of them appear to be lifted directly from the original strips, with extra color and background, while the others are mostly very good copies. The text is mostly just a bunch of simple captions explaining what each fantasy is supposed to be, although the ghostwriters have added some rather clumsy text at the beginning and end, trying to emphasize the point that You Can Be Anything, Just Like Snoopy. Overall, it's a cute way to deliver a message that we all want our kids to hear, targeted at very young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Peanuts: You Can Be Anything! (Hardcover)
cute book for all you snoopy lovers!!! kids like it, and i like the message it gives to anyone reading it

3.0 out of 5 stars A little more crunched than I expected., April 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love snoopy book, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Peanuts: You Can Be Anything! (Hardcover)
A beautiful book for a small child. My granddaughter reads it very day. Delightfully written with traditionally Charles Shultz illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom loves it.........., December 30, 2013
This review is from: Peanuts: You Can Be Anything! (Hardcover)
A gift for my mom, who just loves Snoopy and Woodstock. I also enjoyed the book before wrapping it up, and recommend it for any age. You cannot go wrong with the Snoop and his sweet bird.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, September 6, 2013
I read this with my GD and she loved it. Afterward we talked about other things you could be that were not in the book. Then we made a list of family members who had become the different things from the book. She enjoyed the time we took doing this and brings up the list from time to time...

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my grandson, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Peanuts: You Can Be Anything! (Hardcover)
This is a very cute book that encourages kids to see how many different paths they can take in their lives.

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't want my kid to grow up to be like Joe Grunge, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Peanuts: You Can Be Anything! (Hardcover)
Snoopy with a modern bent. I am a traditionalist so I did not like it. Was expecting a much more traditional book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Peanuts: You Can Be Anything!
Peanuts: You Can Be Anything! by Charles M. Schulz (Hardcover - March 31, 2009)
$12.95 $9.66