Pearl Izumi - Ride Elite Thermal Knee Warmer
|Price:||$19.99 - $91.89|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 56% nylon 30% polyester 14% elastane
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- Our ELITE Thermal Knee Warmers combine our new ELITE Thermal Fleece with our anatomic construction to provide both versatile warmth and a no compromise fit.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Go to the Pearl Izumi website to view their size chart. We were very surprised to discover my husband should order a medium in these knee warmers. He is a pretty big guy. We hesitated, thinking we should go at least large. However, we followed the size chart, and the fit is very good.
The black band at the top has the rubbery sticky stuff on the outside just like the picture shows, you need to fold it under so it will have some chance of sticking to your leg. I have also had some luck keeping them up without the garter by putting them over my base layer bottoms. Would much rather have them as the first layer but it works better when they are over then things don't get so bunched up.
At the end of the day, I cannot recommend these for anyone that really wants to use them for activities that require a lot of movement. Riding a bike would be impossible. If that is your intent, try a size smaller. but be prepared for tightness where the top and bottom bands are. Or get the right size and plan on picking up a sports garter. These have nice fabric and seem to be well made. Having my knees warmer has really helped the joints deal with arthritis.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ok, here's the deal. You have to make sure you pull these up high enough on your thigh or they will ride down after a few miles. Read morePublished 17 days ago by B. Landers
This is the BEST piece of mountain biking clothing gear I own. Been riding with these in the winter for 3 years - note our winters are short so they get about 3 months of use, but... Read morePublished 1 month ago by sws1967
Great to wear alone for rides that start chilly but temperatures pick up during ride. For rides that stay cold, these go great under pants for the extra insulation.Published 2 months ago by Kerry Friestad
I like these knee warmers. I am too short it seems like for the leg warmers that are in size large to fit around my ankle. These are just right for me and my shortness. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Barnmom
The silicone grippers are on the wrong side. They only work if you're wearing tight shorts. They don't stay up very well with mountain bike shorts. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Victor Johnson
Sent this back. It did not stay up throughout the day and kept sliding down.Published 8 months ago by Marianne E.
These ae terrible. They don't stay up...so they won't be worn again. If I can find my shipping detail, I would prefer to return them.Published 10 months ago by Tom B