5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
I bought these at the beginning of November mostly for biking, but I've also worn them while running.

My hands feel fine when the temperature is about 30 to 50 degrees out. (I don't wear gloves when it's warmer than that). My hands don't feel sweaty or clammy even when I am raging forth like a wild man-beast, so their claims of moisture transfer are legitimate...
Published on December 1, 2011 by M. Suhan

3.0 out of 5 stars Thermal? Maybe in Arizona
I bought these gloves for cold weather cycling, but they are really just run-of-the-mill light-weight cycling gloves. Nothing really wrong with them. Price is fine. Just don't expect them to keep your hands warm. I tested them on my morning commute--5 miles at 34 degrees--and my hands were cold early in the ride and all fingers were numb by the end. Not frostbite...
Published on October 9, 2012 by Lag Man

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Overall, January 25, 2013
Lucas Lin (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
These gloves work well for temperatures from 40 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit, Any colder, you will probably need another layer. The grips work well to grab things out of my pockets as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great over the glove, glove, January 25, 2013
I really like the fabric on this glove. My pair fit a little larger than other PI gloves. However, this works great to put these on over my normal fingerless riding gloves. Since these full-fingered gloves have little padding, the glove over glove system works great. They do cut the wind and keep my fingers warm. The cuffs are long enough to fit over sleeves and cut the wind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter Ride, January 24, 2013
They seemded somewhat thin , and they are sized small But they did the job on a winter ride on the first of January in Northern Indiana

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted warmer, January 22, 2013
I got this pair of gloves for cold, windy weather rides in buffalo and they just barely handle the ride from my apartment to classes (1mi) but they need another layer if being used below ~45 degrees high wind. They are great quality though and feel good to ride with, and even use things like opening a lock. Just use in mildly cold weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Mild Riding, January 20, 2013
I wear these for 40-60 degree riding. They fit well and are breathable. They are not winter gloves like the softshell izumi's I have but these fit a nice in between for winter and summer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for 37 and below., January 17, 2013
Amazon Customer (Manhatten, NEW YORK United States) - See all my reviews
The coldest it gets where i live is around 35 degrees (CA) which is not NY 37 degrees. I commute to work on a bike (5 miles). My finger tips were burning from the cold. I do not recommended for 37 or below.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for All-Weather Training, January 9, 2013
Mike Kopp (Spokane, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I spent a lot of time looking for a glove that wasn't so light that my hands would freeze, but not so heavy that they would cook. I have used this in conditions ranging from 40+ degrees F down to about 17 degrees F, and I have found them ideal for all of those situations. However, I have used them for running and cross-training only - not for cycling. I really like the grip on the gloves, as it makes them functional for driving, too. Overall, a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the wind away, January 2, 2013
Comfortable and well-fitting, these keep my hands warm on hour long rides in weather down to 35F... not bad for something that looks and feels rather thin. The grip is secure, and the fingers able to push buttons on cycling computers and such. I often use these for other activities as well. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, totally visible, January 1, 2013
Jed Reynolds (Bellingham, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I commute a lot with these gloves. They do not block wind, but they are large enough that I can wear polypro glove liners under them. Unfortunately, the fingers tend to get embedded with aluminum and enamel that rubs off from my brake levers. They will not keep their fresh new look.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool weather no problem with these, December 20, 2012
I was looking for something for after September road biking and in Canada, and these have been great. It is December now and have gotten alot of use from them. It is not a winter glove for say under 40F, but anything above that is perfect. The fit is true to size, allows great dexterity and feels very light and natural. Color is pretty good for those darker late day rides when sun starts going down quicker. I am very pleased with quality and value for price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›