Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on October 2, 2013
Great gloves! Comfortable, fit well. These small men's size fit a 13 year old male hand and also a medium sized female hand. I would certainly buy this brand of glove again. Good value for money, and the supplier mailed them immediately, I had the gloves in two days. Great service !
So I used the chart provided for MEN and for other cycling gloves. Measured my hand around the fingers, not including thumb, and then ordered accordingly. Ended up with a glove so small I couldn't even put it on.
on October 22, 2013
I have small hands. I wear "small"-sized gardening gloves, work gloves, snow gloves, etc. ALL of my gloves are "small" sized. So I ordered the "small" Pearl Izumi Select gloves to ease some nerve pain/hand cramps associated with my new road bike. The gloves fit the width of my hands, but they *really* cut into space between my fingers. The fabric there is kind of stretchy, but it's sewn in to be side-ways stretchy (finger to finger), not forward-backward stretchy (which might have helped).

So although the padding is in all the right places to take pressure off the nerves of the hand, the gloves just aren't that comfortable to wear. I find myself pulling at them and trying to stretch them out constantly while riding. Maybe next time I will spring for a better pair or try to purchase from a brick-and-mortar store where I can try them on first.
on November 7, 2013
I own two pairs of these now, in different colors. I am a female, but the small is perfect, I wear a large in women's normally. Has enough padding...well, I wore these for RAGBRAI this year and they kept me comfortable. Some of the decal is starting to peel off after several washings (I only air dry), but that's no big deal to me.
on July 14, 2013
So the gloves were better than I thought. Good padding, and nice grip. The only thing that bothers me is my pinky when I make a fist, clutching the handlebar. But that's my fault, I should have went with a medium. But besides that, great gloves.
on December 30, 2013
Good glove, but not much padding if you are looking for something for distance road rides. Great for dashing around town - protection in a crash and a little pad. Fit is pretty tight (I'd say true to size)
on May 28, 2013
Looked to be made pretty well. Went by measurements assuming it would be snug and it was so I returned them. I tried on other sizes in a store and all were too snug in this particular glove.
on April 14, 2013
I used the Pearl size chart and the glove fit perfectly. Like the way the handle bars feel throw the gloves. Got more to protect my hands in case of a crash.
on July 25, 2014
I bought it for myself because the price was not beatable even I am a girl. But if you do not have big palms I am not so sure they will fit yours.
on July 10, 2014
I own a lot of Peal Izumi. All there stuff is great quality and look great as well. This product is no exception. Great summer weight gloves.