Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pearl Izumi Kids Select Glove, True Red, Small/Medium
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 21, 2012
These gloves were as described. We also purchased a cheaper set and these were a little better quality than the others. The small/meduium fit a 6 year old perfectly.
on December 28, 2012
Bought as a gift for my boyfriends 8 year old son. His Dad and I ride a lot and try to include him. He was so excited to get his own riding gloves he wore them all day Christmas day. Pearl Izumi brand has been a favorite of mine, for fit and durability as well as style.
on May 28, 2012
I like that I can buy my kids biking gloves that are decent and under 15.00. I recommend these gloves for kids.
on September 13, 2012
I got these gloves for my son. Since it is hard to get a comfortable replacement grip for a kids bike, these gloves do the job. I would recommend these gloves to all parents.
on December 29, 2012
These gloves looked like good quality, but my 7 year old son could not even get the large/x-large on his fingers. So beware if your child has large hands!
on February 4, 2013
Size L/X-L perfectly fits my 9 y.o. daugter. Great quality as everything from Pearl Izumi. Adds lots of comfort to long distance biking.
on January 2, 2013
the sizing was akward, it fits but it is small, my child is seven years old and average size kid, it fit but not the what I expected.
on January 3, 2013
My 6 yr old is very small and he barely fits into the gloves. I should have bought him the next size up
on July 21, 2013
Our daughter loves the gloves however they do seem to run a bit small. With these gloves she has a better grip on her handle bars.
on January 12, 2013
Received a thank you note from my 11 year old granddaughter and she
described them as perfect in every way.