Pearl Izumi Men's Select Softshell Glove
|Price:||$27.42 - $46.80|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- SELECT Softshell Gloves' insulated, windproof, water resistant construction will keep your hands warm on those cool, blustery days.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
update: (06 Jan 2014)
rode 4.5km to work today in -7C. these gloves barely got me here. numbness and burning in all fingers, especially the thumbs. will need another pair for the really cold days. :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good gloves. Almost too warm. These are my go to for freezing days or rain.Published 7 months ago by CoffeeDrinker
Nice fit, comfortable. I use these as biking gloves when it's about 30-50 degrees Fahrenheit and they work great (keep my fingers warm and don't get too sweaty)Published 10 months ago by Matthew
great for 30-40 degree weather i love the felt area on the thumbs for whiping away snot which is a constant problem in cold weather.Published 12 months ago by isaac young
Hi vise glove is a great concept for indicating direction and general urban (Austin TX) commuting. Good glove for the $. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Ernest J Pelletier III
Not much good for anything below 32 or longer cold rides. I'll need a second pair for the colder nights.Published 15 months ago by Derick L.
Very warm. Almost too warm unless there are freezing temperatures. I'm impressed.Published 16 months ago by dom kmita