4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, light, snug
Published 16 months ago by KRP

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK.
I have a small head and it is tight. Doesnt seem like it will be very warm as it is really thin.
Published 15 months ago by Karen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, light, snug, May 16, 2013
Unlike most other earwarmers, this is not a thick synthetic fleece. Instead, this material is more like thick compression shorts (think Under Armour HeatGear). Running or playing soccer in North Florida winters, it gets cold enough to make your ears hurt, but hats and even fleece earwarmers get too hot and sweaty. This keeps the wind off and holds just enough body heat to keep ears comfortable. And if you get warm enough to take it off, it is light and thin enough to quickly tuck into the waistband of your shorts and won't fall out. Also, this product has a slightly thicker elastic band around the edge that helps it stay in place well, even during vigorous excercise. My only complaint is that it runs a bit smaller than I would like on my large (size 8-1/2) head.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good until about 40 degrees, December 9, 2012
I figured with the "thermal" in the name it would be a bit thicker. After about 45 minutes in weather at 40 or below (about 6 rides so far with this), my ears/head get that pain that comes with being too cold. Still, for weather above 40 up to about 60 this is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic but does its job, April 4, 2014
D. Pope (Fremont, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The headband is a very small loop of cloth, but it does its job very well. The curves cover your ears but stay out of your eyes, it stays in place and is comfortable under a helmet. Effectively cuts the wind.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, March 23, 2014
Nice and thin enough to fit under a helmet or stuff in you pocket but amazingly warm. Breathable so your ears don't get clammy and you can still hear quite well. My ears are very sensitive to cold due to frostnip in the past and I trust this headband. I lost my old one so this is a replacement. Love it just as much and will keep wearing this till it disintegrates!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and windproof, March 14, 2014
Perfect for under my bike helmet. Totally windproof in this extremely nasty winter. The wind chill has been the worst and these block the wind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good in a variety of weather, November 26, 2012
It blocks the wind on cold days and it absorbs the sweat on warmer days. I find myself wearing it in warmer weather more than I thought because I like how it blocks out a little of the wind noise. Its been laundered over a dozen times and shows no wear yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Headband, July 9, 2014
Jeffrey G. Boldt (Madison, Wisconsin United States) - See all my reviews
Great product. I have owned many headbands, and this is the first one that keeps my ears warm without me pushing them over my eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps ears warm, June 15, 2014
One problem I have when running or biking is that my ears will get cold. A stocking cap is often too much, it makes my head too hot and sweaty. This is a great solution. It keeps my ears warm without making my head too hot. I can still comfortably wear headphones. This isn't too tight and constrictive - very comfortable. Great for winter workouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cooler days, June 4, 2014
This headband is fairly thin and doesn't seem like it would do much for keeping the ears warm, however it does an excellent job at keeping the wind off of your ears and the helmet fits over it nicely. I have to make a slight adjustment to my helmet when I wear this. My ears start bothering me in the mid 50's and below when riding which is why I purchased this and did the trick. This headband has a universal fit and is very stretchy. I purchased the cap for days in the 40's to keep additional heat in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, but thin, March 29, 2014
It's somewhat thinner than I expected, but still works really well. There is a headphone pouch in the back which I hadn't realized when buying, but is an unexpected bonus.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›