Pearl Izumi Thermal Skull Cap
|Price:||$14.27 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$7.73 (35%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Spring/Summer 2014
- A skull cap dedicated to keeping your head warm, dry, and comfortable during cool weather rides.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||1.2 x 4.8 x 4.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Not sure what issue another reviewer had about this being for "women only". I had no problems with the fit, and I use a large size Giro helmet.
Pearl Izumi makes good cycling products, this cap is no exception. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a light comfortable cap that won't interfere with a cycling helmet. In conjunction with an external helmet cover it can keep me warm on those cold fall / winter mornings. It also tucks easily into a pocket.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a good beanie. Not much to say about it. Made of decent thermal wicking fabric. Probably works for 40+ temps. Comfy and breathable. Pearl Izumi quality. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Benjamin K. Lee
Great cap which fits under a cycling helmet. Covers my ears, but breathes to wick away sweat.Published 1 month ago by denver
A little small in that the flaps for my ears move around, but it keeps me warmPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great thin cap that fits below the bicycle helmet and keeps my head warm.Published 1 month ago by Guy Gur-Ari
My hat size is 7 3/4 so it's nice to find a one size fits all product that actually does fit. I'm not sure it will fit anyone much larger since it's a bit on the snug side for me,... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ross