Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pearl Izumi Women's W Attack Glove
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 23, 2013
I bike to work occasionally, and needed a pair of light gloves for those brisk (but not too cold) mornings. This pair of gloves works for me well; they give me some padding for comfort too. Before ordering, I read that some reviewers complained the size to be smaller than expected, while some said they fit well, so I was quite conflicted about which size to order. In the end I ordered my normal size - small - and was very glad about it. It's definitely the right size, with a little room to spare.

My non-sport gloves are all size small and fit me well. I have a pair of The North Face gloves in small and they are very big. So depending on what brands you compare with, you might have different expectations about sizing. In my opinion though, this is the right fit.
on June 3, 2014
I got these to replace a worn old pair of 10+ year old biking gloves. For the first time in two decades my palms hurt while I was riding. They scarcely have any padding on the palms. I think they might live through one or two accidents, but the fabric is pretty thin so they might not last even one. Don't even dream of using them to prevent your palms from getting sore while riding! The padding is at most 1/8" thick and covers about 1/3 of the surface area of the palm - the rest is unpadded. Within one 6 mile ride they're also beat up enough I don't think I can really return them. Tomorrow I'll go back to the old worn out Cannondale bike gloves because at least they function. These gloves don't really serve any of the functions of bike gloves and they aren't likely to last very long, but at least they look kinda pretty?
on May 1, 2014
I've begun cycling this year, and have my first road bike. I was finding my hands were getting sore, in the fleshy part between thumb and first finger. I have to rest my hands on the handlebar hoods, which is very new to me. These gloves have just enough padding that they cushion this spot perfectly! I have petite hands, but the small size fits really well. Love the gloves, and they were delivered faster than expected. Very happy with them!!
on August 9, 2013
I bought this glove to replace my existing Pearl Izumi gloves that are several years old and worn out. I now use my old gloves for paddleboarding and my new gloves for cycling. I have relatively small hands and ordered the medium based on the current size of my old gloves. They are a perfect fit!
on September 28, 2013
They fit like a glove, what more is there?

The cushions are all in the right places and the fit is perfect. I used the chart at the Pearl Izumi webiste and it was correct. I can't wait to ride my bike with protected hands.

The pink color is very nice and bright and matches my bike and other gear.
on June 10, 2013
These gloves are super cute and quite comfortable. Just used them on a 45 mile ride and i was comfortable throughout. Great color and not too hot. I ordered a large and they fit great. I think they are slightly larger than the other pearl izumi gloves i have. Great gloves for the price!!
on July 2, 2014
I have large hands for a woman - size 9, and I usually get the men's that are padded. I have arthritic thumbs and my last two fingers have a tendency to turn numb after about 30-40 miles on either the road or mountain bike handles. These gloves fit tighter than the men's large, which is too be expected, and the pads on the palms are not quite as thick. However, the pads fit exactly where they are supposed to, and they do not put pressure on my hands. They are very comfortable, and very flexible. I also find if my hands are hot, I do 40-60-80 mile rides in FL, I can soak them in water and they keep my hands very cool without shrinking around my hands. Because they are tighter, expect them to have to be peeled off, literally, when you remove them. Also, unlike the men's which have the tab on the third finger which make them easy to remove, these gloves do not have that tab you can hook your finger into to remove them. Peel them off from the wrist, then turn them right side out again - that's the quickest way to remove them. Very stylish, and stays in place on your hands mile after mile - requires no adjusting.
on September 4, 2013
I got these in large, my usual size, and they fit perfectly. I use them strictly for bicycling. The quality is very good, they're easy to get on and off, and they feel great. I highly recommend them.
on April 25, 2014
If you're looking for gloves to help with sweaty hands slipping on your bike's handlebars, these are AWESOME. I have ridden in 90+ degree heat and had no problems with my hands slipping on the bars while riding over bumpy gravel or while changing gears. These are much better than using tape on the bars. The gloves are also very comfortable, and lightweight enough not to cause my hands to overheat.

These gloves do not have much padding though, so I do not recommend them for use if you have issues with numbness or have hand pain while you ride. Get something with more padding if that's your issue.

Sizing was exactly what I expected--measure your hand using the guide on Pearl Izumi's website, and buy the size based off of that. I was on the high end of the medium range, but the medium fit much better than the large.
on July 10, 2015
I ordered these to replace my old pearl gloves which were stolen at the gym. While I like my old ones better, these are a good replacement. Sturdy, flexible, good for biking and lifting, and quite fashionable. I recommend them. The seller was prompt.

See 1 answered question