5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my needs
Published 15 months ago by Ruby

3.0 out of 5 stars Bike gloves
I wish the padding were a bit thicker. They look great. I have small hands & the medium fit me well.
Published 6 months ago by Darla Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my needs, September 23, 2013
Ruby (Kitchener, ON) - See all my reviews
I bike to work occasionally, and needed a pair of light gloves for those brisk (but not too cold) mornings. This pair of gloves works for me well; they give me some padding for comfort too. Before ordering, I read that some reviewers complained the size to be smaller than expected, while some said they fit well, so I was quite conflicted about which size to order. In the end I ordered my normal size - small - and was very glad about it. It's definitely the right size, with a little room to spare.

My non-sport gloves are all size small and fit me well. I have a pair of The North Face gloves in small and they are very big. So depending on what brands you compare with, you might have different expectations about sizing. In my opinion though, this is the right fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly comfortable and nice for the price!, September 22, 2013
Nadia Rosen (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I bought these gloves before a five-day, 330-mile bike camping trip since I wanted to add some cushioning to my hands, which tend to hurt on longer ride. My hands didn't hurt too badly after the trip, so the gloves mostly did their job. I'm still wearing these for shorter distances, but I'd probably buy gloves with more padding if I went on another long trip. Anyway, I'd give these four stars for relatively high comfort at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan, July 23, 2013
This was my 1st time buying bike gloves. I did not really research them before going to amazon to look at bike gloves. The information about the gloves was spot on. They are very light weight and comfortable. They even have a pull tab on the outside of gloves near ring finger for easy removal. I highly recommend these gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesom Gloves, September 28, 2013
They fit like a glove, what more is there?

The cushions are all in the right places and the fit is perfect. I used the chart at the Pearl Izumi webiste and it was correct. I can't wait to ride my bike with protected hands.

The pink color is very nice and bright and matches my bike and other gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!!, June 10, 2013
These gloves are super cute and quite comfortable. Just used them on a 45 mile ride and i was comfortable throughout. Great color and not too hot. I ordered a large and they fit great. I think they are slightly larger than the other pearl izumi gloves i have. Great gloves for the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable gloves for biking, October 6, 2013
padding big help in protecting hands for those extended rides, easy on and off not to hot in warm weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, September 28, 2013
Gloves fit....well "like a glove". they are comfortable and I like the color. They come in very handy for bicycling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, December 22, 2013
Size fit perfectly (I went to the Pearl Izumi website for sizing info which was spot on) and great gloves for the price! Fit comfortably and provide cushion in the right places.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, July 30, 2013
I have small wrists but I always thought I had average sized hands. After reading the other reviews about the gloves running small I ordered a large and they are a little big on me.
However, they are comfortable and not bother being a bit roomy. I figure that this will be a nice option when I am wearing rings. I liked the extra feature of the pull tab so that you can pull the gloves off without turning them inside out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the gloves but ordered too big a size, August 18, 2013
After reading other reviews, I ordered these gloves in a large. I am 5'7" and weigh 130#. My hands are average size. Would normally use a medium, but got the large because so many reviewers said they ran small. Well, the large is too big for me, and not worth returning just to change the size. Otherwise, a nice glove. Have helped some with numbness in my hands when I ride.

Pearl Izumi Women's W Attack Glove