Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on January 6, 2013
They seem to be reflective when I run at night. Fits well. Looks sharp. Have received many inquiries about where to purchase them. As far as using them with smartphones, it seems inconsistent. Sometimes the index and third finger will not work because of the bluish green stiping, but the fourth and fifth finger will.
on May 12, 2013
I bought these for chilly rides. They are very thin and the padding is nearly nonexistent. I've been fairly comfortable in them although the top is almost see thru and they dont keep my hands very warm. I wouldnt wear them for longer rides. I recently fell on the road (rode right into a rut while trying to avoid it) and the flimsy top part tore. I'm a new cyclist so I like my gloves to absorb the vibration as well as protect my skin if I fall. I won't buy these again.
on January 24, 2013
I bought these for running, and I'll probably use them for the occasional bike ride but I haven't yet.
The medium is a snug fit, which is perfect for running. I've been running in 0-degree weather and my hands don't overheat which was my main concern. Apparently I have short thumbs because that's the only finger that isn't a snug fit - but otherwise they've been perfect.
on October 3, 2012
I ordered a Medium as it was on special, although I usually wear XS or S due to my tiny hands. Actually the gloves fit pretty well. One downside is that the opening is rather narrow. Due to this, it's a bit of hassle to put these on, compared to my other pair of gloves, which have velcro tape attached to the opening. Well, for the price I paid, I'm quite happy with these item.
on January 21, 2014
As many have noted, these gloves run pretty small, especially in the wrist opening. This is of course great for preventing wind sneaking in, but does make them rather difficult to get on. Aside from that, these gloves are not very warm nor very padded, so I find that they are useful in only a very narrow temperature range. Their touch screen compatibility is also not great, I find that I either have to move my finger very slowly or take the gloves off entirely. Most tech gloves have this issue though, so I am not too concerned.

On the plus side, these are really cool looking gloves, and they do provide a nice reprieve from the wind while riding. They are also thin, so the hand feel on my handlebars is still very strong. Overall a good glove, just don't expect to be able to use them in rain/snow.
on November 20, 2012
These gloves are Not too heavy nor are they too light, they are just right for riding in the colder weather
on April 2, 2013
Purchased for my wife. She loves it, however, these gloves are definitely for cooler (not cold) temperatures. Look elsewhere if you need cold hand protection (APPROX below 35 degrees F with wind chill). We live in middle Georgia and she stated that her hands were definitely uncomfortable while walking below around 35 degrees (with wind chill) - her and her walking partner walk 4 to 5 miles per session, at least three times a week.

Pro's:
- Wife loves the attractive look of the gloves
- Form fitting - good quality
- Glove fingertips are Smart Phone (touch phone) friendly
- Bang for the Buck! Pricing of gloves is a good value.

Con's:
- Does not provide very cold protection, especially on windy days
on January 25, 2014
These gloves are cute, but they run a size small. I wear a medium in every pair of gloves I own, but these I could barely get on, and when on, they were so tight around my wrists my fingers tingled. My husband said they looked like kid gloves. The tag says medium, so the correct size was sent. I will be returning.
on August 17, 2015
I love my gloves and use them for running on cold mornings. I run long distance and they keep my hands warm and from chafing in the cold. They look great and are very nice gloves. Like most gloves, you can't really use your phone to text, but ots not difficult to get them on and off. Would recommend the purchase.
on November 8, 2014
I bought these gloves to wear while cycling in colder temperatures. They work for fifty and higher, but are useless for colder temps. I have tiny hands and the size small fits me well. I do not have problems putting them on or taking them off, but unfortunately, cannot wear a liner underneath it.

See 1 answered question