Published 22 months ago by J. Charney

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shrug but pricey
Great product. Very stretchy. Normally I am an XS in clothes, but I have broad shoulders. Both the small and the XS seem to fit fine.

Seems slightly warmer than arm sleeves.

However, $45 is kinda pricey for what you get. Especially since I cannot reuse without washing since the shrug seems to absorb your sweat and body odor.
Published 22 months ago by Toddler Mom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely practical once it gets chilly & easy to store in a pocket., November 16, 2012
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Women's Infinity Shrug (Apparel)
I have worn this sooooo many times in the past couple months so I guess I have gotten my money's worth. I wear it for everything - running, racing and cycling. I'm thinking it really is better than arm warmers. First off, many women's short sleeves jerseys just do not have sleeve long enough to work well with arm warmers. I always worry that arm warmers are falling down on me because I'm thin. Plus I love sleeveless jerseys that don't work with arm warmers. This turns your sleeveless jersey into a long sleeve jersey. And then when you heat up, you can take it off as it stows away compactly in a jersey pocket. If running and have no pockets, you can just tie it around you, which you can't do with arm warmers.

I have not yet purchased long sleeve jerseys or running shirts because of having this and my only jacket so far this season here on Long Island has been a very light windbreaker. As for running, even when about 45 to 49 degrees I still get too hot in this to keep a windbreaker on. Not kidding.

Maybe men should be jealous they don't have a men's version. I wonder why can't men wear this? Also, I think arm warmers are easier to lose than this, like the way I never fail to lose one glove every year.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shrug but pricey, October 31, 2012

Seems slightly warmer than arm sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, May 28, 2013
I'm 5'4 and 118lbs and the size small fit perfect. Love this product! Will buy more products from this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for chilly starts!, September 18, 2012
This shrug is great for layering over short sleeve or sleeveless jerseys for a chilly start when you know the weather will warm up. It's also easier to store in my camelbak than a full bike jacket. I love having the option. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Practical, January 28, 2014
Fits great and very practical. it doesnt have any lining so it isn't good for very cold rides/jogs but it was exactly what I was looking for on those chilling morning bike rides (40-55F) Its really cute too! It also fits nicely in a back pocket of your jersey when the temperatures warm up. I always hated the sleeves that roll down the top of your bicep and make your upper arm look fat and squeeze your arms...not attractive...so im told "no one cares" but I do, and I dont like it. Im going to order another one of these shrugs now. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth fit, January 10, 2014
sscoder (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I purchased a large just incase medium was too small and this fit just right. I really like the feeling which is smooth and not too loose. Glad I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love Love!, July 17, 2013
I Love, Love, Love this top! I ordered a Medium and am usually a size small, and I am glad that I did not order a small because this does seem to run a bit small. I love that I can wear this, even when it is warm out, this item seems to regulate your temperature depending on the weather. I am going to buy another one for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shrug!, July 9, 2013
Most of my friends don't get it. But I love this item. I don't have to have a bulky jacket on and it keep my arms warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cool mornings that turn into warm days., June 27, 2013
Fits well over my sleeveless jersies. Just gives me that little bit of warmth to keep off the chill until the day warms up and then I can fold it and put it in my back pockets or Topeak bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordering my 2nd one, March 31, 2013
I ordered this to go over my short sleeves cycling jerseys for warmth and sun protection. I have been wearing it for one month now, for cycling, running, and indoor spinning (while warming up), and it has been working very well. The "black" color is more like graphite, just so you know. Today I got drenched in the rain and I wiped my sunblocked face with the sleeve and I am happy to say the color doesn't fade. I'm gonna order my 2nd one as soon as I make up my mind between white and pink.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›